We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Fully Lined w/ mustard lining lining
- 13.75 inchw x 22 inch h x 10 inch d
- 6.8 pounds
- Covered by the victorinox travel gear 10 year warranty
- Includes a travel sentry approved luggage lock secures belongings while in transit and allows TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- 9 x 14 x 22
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Giving you extra capacity while still meeting U.S. Carry-on requirements, this four-wheel upright is the perfect travel companion for a two or three-day trip. Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions, 41 inch (104 cm), 39 inch (99 cm) and 37 inch (94 cm), to accommodate travelers of various heights. A four-wheel caster system adds stability, providing 360 degree maneuverability and producing zero weight-in-hand when rolling upright. Spacious main packing area expands 1.5 inch (4 cm) for additional packing capacity and features lockable zipper sliders. Interior features a zippered hanging pocket, compression straps and a full-length zippered mesh pocket for storing toiletries and other small essentials. Front zippered pocket contains padded protection for up to a 17 inch (43 cm) laptop. Top quick-access pocket conveniently holds tickets and other essentials. Top, bottom and side padded haul handles. Removable attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright for consolidated travel. Lockable YKK racquet coil zippers provide superior burst strength. Integrated slide-out id tag for security and convenience.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 14 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.15 pounds
- ASIN: B013WJHZZ8
- Item model number: 600817
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Quality construction materials and zippers (typical of Victorinox luggage).
2) 4-wheels glide effortlessly on smooth surfaces.
3) I love the graphite color.
4) 2 exterior pockets convenient to hold your boarding pass, wallet, passport in the smaller one and an iPad in the larger one.
5) Front zippered, padded laptop pocket big enough for a 17" laptop. There's also a strap that allows you to mount a smaller piece of luggage.
6) 10 year warranty
7) Comes with a TSA approved lock.
8) Light-weight compared to other comparable sized luggage.
9) Depth expands 1.5" if needed.
1) On 4-wheels, when transitioning from a smooth surface to carpet, you may need need to tug a bit. This is the case for other similar styles of luggage from other makers.
When I was shopping for a replacement domestic carry-on, I was very tempted to splurge on a Tumi suitcase. However, after a lot of playing around with all the different options in stores, I fell in love with this one. I purchased the 20" model because I wanted the option to take it international and it carries 3-4 days worth of clothes easily which is sufficient for me. Alas, I'm so happy with the 20" model that I'm debating whether to make it a set and get the 22". Perhaps I will during the holidays.