Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2014
I absolutely love this bracelet and gifted it to my mother and my 8 aunts this past Christmas to honor those that are currently fighting breast cancer. It holds up well and I have not heard any complaints just yet. Avon doesn't sale this product right now so it was nice to see it on amazon.
on June 23, 2013
This is a very well made bracelet. Really pretty and delicate. The colors of the stones show up very nicely. It is plenty big. You might need to shorten it if you have a small wrist.
on September 10, 2013
I wear it everyday. I get a lot of compliments on it. I still have a little space also not too much but my favorite piece to wear.
on January 26, 2015
Bracelet was cute and elegant, but of poor quality. The clasp kept coming open, and the bracelet kept falling off my wrist. Eventually I lost it.
on November 7, 2013
I just love my bracelet it means a lot to me because Breast Cancer runs in my family. My Mom and two of my sisters. I support the cause very much. This is going to be my Mom's Christmas present. And I know she is going to love it.
on February 17, 2016
i like avon pink bracelet
on February 11, 2013
This is a great bracelet. I wore it almost daily for 8 months until the clasp became worn and it fell off and I didn't notice. :(
I will purchase another.
on October 31, 2013
I ordered this on line and it is such a beautiful bracelet and it was such a reasonable price. I receive so many compliments on this bracelet.
on April 9, 2013
I love it worn it now for almost 6 months I am a cancer survivor and proud of it thank you for the pretty bracelet!!!!!
on January 20, 2014
Made a great Christmas gift and great quality for the price. I would order again if needed another present like this.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.