Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 294 reviews
on September 10, 2013
I really wanted to like this product, especially after reading all the good reviews. I am 36 years old and have struggled with cystic acne over the years. I have a lot of scars and discolorations from the acne. Unfortunately this product caused very extreme breakouts. I used it for one week every other day (according to the directions) and I had the worst breakouts ever. After I discontinued use, my skin stopped breaking out. Also, the stinging sensation after application was a lot worse than I thought it would be. I suppose I would have been ok with that if it hadn't caused the breakouts.
on October 14, 2014
I have acne and pitted scars but I swear this makes my skin look more even. I used the pads every day at night and I'm so amazed when I wake up and put on makeup because I really do feel like my skin is smoother. Nothing will get rid of my pitted scars but these helped a bit and has helped keep my pores from clogging. I stopped using it because I was sunburned (nothing to do with these pads) and I forgot to close it all the way so they dried out. Boo. Will be reordering!
on November 11, 2016
i am in love with this product. I have been ordering from the US since it was discontinued in our country. My skin is always glowing and i feel fresh the next day. (I use it at night) No blackheads/wideheads/pimpies...Just smooth, clear skin
on December 24, 2012
This product was very effective at exfoliating and giving your skin a nice, fresh glow. It's perfect for that retexturizing and minimizing the look of pores. I was hoping that it would help with some dark spots, but I did not see any difference there. My only negative comment would be that it stings quite a bit on my skin, but I just fanned my skin and slathered on my moisturizer as soon as possible and the stinging subsided. I'm going to purchase it again.
on January 16, 2017
It works and it works well. Use the pad after cleansing the face on your hands before tossing. I have gotten great results with this product and used it for over 5 years now. Let it dry before you apply any moisturizer.
on July 18, 2014
I was so excited to try this "peel" because of the many positive reviews. But I didn't notice any difference with the my skin's texture or clarity after a month of using this product. It was not effective. I would also note that when I took off the lid for the first time after purchasing, the seal came off with it...wasn't sealed.
on March 31, 2016
Love, Love, Love this Product. I've been using this for years. I use it about once a week, it may tingle or slightly sting when
wiping on, but the end results are simply wonderful. It leaves your skin so so, diminishing little imperfections.
I highly recommend this item.
on May 2, 2014
I am not sure why this product is called a "peel", since I have no cosmetological background. I only know that at 50+ it works as great on me as it does my teenage daughter and I was so grateful to find it at such a great price. AND fast, fast, super fast delivery. This product keeps away acne, as well as forming wrinkles, and I seem to have skin that develops both.

If this product was helpful, please let me know by clicking below!
on March 8, 2017
Love these!
on November 27, 2012
What's great about this product is that it stays true to it's word - it really made me glow! I suffer from occasional breakouts due to greasy skin. When applied initially, my skin did tingle and I felt my face was much cleaner. Furthermore, my fiance actually noticed (which is a surprise in itself) that my face was glowing. I can't say whether it has helped with breakouts yet. I use it twice a week.