Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy

on June 19, 2013
I love this product! I was anticipating it to be kaky and just a "throw in the purse quick" kind of product, but when I first used it, it went on clean and flat and even. The color (medium) worked perfect for me and you could barely tell I used anything. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because mine came sealed but half empty....
on March 24, 2013
I purchased one of these bronzers last summer from an Avon rep, and had been looking for more. I was pleased to find them on Amazon, although they were an "Add On" item.

I like the ease, convenience, and portability of this product. I may have to order more in the future.
on April 9, 2016
It's ok....nothing to brag about
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.