Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avon Solutions Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver 2.5 fl. oz
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 11, 2011
I have been using this product for only a few short weeks now and before I knew it I saw a difference. I was very skeptical to try this product but I bought it because I wanted to target some dark spots I have had for several years. Experience with other skin lightening products in the past has taught me to become meticulous over my product choices because they had either tingled on my face pretty bad or {imo} made my dark spots appear even worse. Nevertheless, I have NOT been using this cream morning and evening like the recommendation indicates on the jar and I also use it VERY sparingly, [just a finger dab worth] sometimes at night, mostly in the daytime after I wash my face with a very good, mild soap called the "AMBI- Complexion Cleansing Bar" something that I have been doing for over a year because I honestly love the way it leaves NO residue whatsoever and makes my face soft as a baby's bottom, lol. Well, I had some very dark spots on both of my cheekbones<---yes HAD, they are gone now-Praise GOD! This product worked on my cheeks so great that now I am using it on other dark areas on my skin and will give another review as soon as I see any results. This REALLY worked for me, I highly recommend!!!
on June 24, 2014
I used to sell Avon years ago, and having the type of skin that would show blemishes well, I decided to try this. I was glad to know that Amazon.com carried it, because it was the only thing that worked for me back then out of all the products I tried for spot removal. I've only been using it a short time now so I don't know if the formula has changed, but time will tell. It is not irritating or smelly, so, I will keep using it. Maybe I will give another rating on it once a few weeks have passed and I can really see some results.
on June 29, 2012
ive used this in the past and it really works i would wash my face in the morning before work and apply some and when i got home from work around 7pm i would wash my face again and apply more and cwith in two weeks i could see changes the spots look lighter
on September 14, 2013
This cream is a miracle. It removed all my superficial scarring in a month over expensive prescription cream prescribed by my Dermatologist. I will keep buying and using. Excellent product!
on November 9, 2015
So far I am very happy, non greasy and absorbs quickly. Smells nice and lightens blemishes gently and easily. Compared to other harsh whiteners or lightening creams, this does not have the greasy feeling or the yucky smells.
on October 28, 2015
Great Product. I have been using it for a little over a week and I have notice a slight change in the redness of my skin, also very moisturizing and you only have to use a small amount and not greasy at all.
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2009
I started using this product in May of 2009 and I expected immediate results and I was disappointed at first. However, after about 2 months of using it mornings and nights (applying sunscreen protection during the day, etc.) I did get gradual lightening in an extreme high pigmentation area. I felt at times as though the area was not lightening and I eventually stopped its use in August of 2009. To my great surprise I have noticed that the pigmentation areas is almost completely gone, even though I am no longer applying the cream.I must conclude that the cream works, but you must stick with your regime and avoid sun exposure, and if you have to, use a sunscreen.
on February 15, 2014
I really wish this skin cream smelled better so I would be more enticed to use it. I did notice that it helped with some older dark scars/discoloration from a skin infection, although it didn't help much with a large patch of discoloration of unknown origin on my forehead. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
on April 5, 2013
This product is great for people who want a light cream. It moisturizes and doesn't feel heavy and sticky. It works great!
on January 22, 2014
I bought this years ago and forgot I had bought it to replace another product I was using. It was so old that I tossed it and purchased this one. I can't tell you it's magic, but I can say that it's doing a great job of lightening my liver spots on my face. I have three between my nose and lips that I detest, and after just a few nights, one is nearly invisible. One I apply makeup, it's really gone. The other two darken ones are coming along, too. Shipment was prompt and it was well packaged. Price was great!