Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

Showing 1-10 of 250 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 389 reviews
on October 27, 2016
This review is not a review of the group Skillet, but a review on the quality of the disc. I've already returned this item once. Each song would start for about a second and then the song would restart. Annoying. Not the fault of the seller; it is a manufacturing defect. Decided to keep it only because I would probably only receive another defective disc. To be clear; I really like the group Skillet; great music, just disappointed in the quality of the disc.
on February 6, 2014
This album surprised me. I knew a couple of songs I'd like, but since the whole thing was $5 I took a chance on it. I'm now completely hooked on Skillet. I am a metal/hard rock fan, but when you are in mixed company and want to rock out, some of the lyrics are often frowned upon by at least half of the audience. Skillet defies every (probably completely wrong) perception I had about Christian music, and I LOVE rocking out to this and don't have to worry about offending anybody. It's not preaching to you and it's not vulgar. It's just really, GOOD music about everyday life.
on January 7, 2015
It has a couple of good songs, but just seems different than other CDs I have heard from Skillet. More emotional extending from one range to the next I find I really didn't like most of the songs on this disk. Hero and awake were good songs but the rest seemed way different. Monster was good but got more grungy than I am used to. Others reminded me of a guy falling in love then breaking up with the person from "Don't wake me" to "It's not me, it's you" saying how its a dream I don't want to wake from to calling the person a poison.
on July 10, 2017
Music is to the ear of the listener as beauty and art are to the eye of the beholder.
on June 20, 2017
Of course, if you like Skillet, this is a must have collection of music!
on May 4, 2017
Great band. They will pump you up for sure!
Skillets Awake is a must have for any Skillet fan 12 tracks of awsome
on April 26, 2017
Favorite Album of my husband! Fantastic Price
on March 21, 2013
I choose this rating because I never listen to the other Skillet songs until I listened to this CD, I always listen to "Hero" and "Monster" as my favorite songs in both versions on YouTube before I purchased this product for my 20th Birthday, and realized that the rest of those tracks are as cool as those two.
What I like is just "Hero" and "Monster", because when I danced and sang along to them, I felt like a rock star on concert to the extreme, like I'm living that scene from "Risky Business", only this I keep my pants on rather than in my underwear as I still rock and roll, hardcore style.
I would recommend this product to Skillet fans, hard rock/heavy metal fans, and music-in-general fans alike!
on January 6, 2014
I absolutely love this album, and have had it playing for months in my car. I just do not get tired of it.

I found this album after hearing Monster in our Crossfit box. I love that there is hard hitting music without some of the crazy undertones and language that I can use for workouts, or just to improve my mood.

I have since purchased 3 other Skillet albums and love them as well, but this is still my favorite of all. If you like your Rock loud and hard hitting, Skillet is a must.