Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 32 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2010, 11:17:18 AM PDT
J. Butler says:
When is the book being released. I don't want the CD, I want to actually read it myself??

Posted on Jul 9, 2010, 3:29:57 PM PDT
I have no idea. Amazon usually has the books put out b4 the audio. if there isn't a book thats very crappy!!!!!!!!

Posted on Nov 15, 2010, 5:40:30 PM PST
Cathy Odom says:
JANUARY 4TH!!!! YOU SUPER DUPER EXCITED???????

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010, 10:23:52 AM PST
Yeah, but when the hell is this series EVER going to end?? I am having less and less interest, since it just seems that Cast is dragging the story out to sell more books. I put down the Robert Jordan Wheel of Time series for the same reason, and the only reason I am thinking of picking it back up and finishing it is because the author is DEAD. That's just freakin sad, man.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2010, 4:37:28 PM PST
B. Dejesus says:
12 books that pc cast has discussed 9 from zoeys p.o.v and the last from the red fledglings, hope thats helps

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2010, 6:13:35 AM PST
Tiffany says:
I hear ya. I love the books but somethings just need to come to an end.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2010, 9:21:02 AM PST
comixdevil says:
Really? The last books are going to be from the red fledglings POV? I don't mind POV switches in the text, but why change the whole format of the entire series at the very end? The most crucial part of the series? I don't like this at all. Zoey should finish her own story.

Posted on Dec 18, 2010, 10:26:06 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 18, 2010, 10:26:44 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 18, 2010, 10:35:02 PM PST
Ananuri says:
I guess I'm not reading last books, then. Why doesn't she finish the Zoey story, and start the new series with red fledlings?

Posted on Jan 1, 2011, 7:15:42 AM PST
I agree with you Ananuri, she should finish Zoe's story first and start a new series for the red fledglings...
And it should be released on kindle!!!

Posted on Jan 1, 2011, 12:34:32 PM PST
Mikaela says:
I think it's up now...what I'm dissappointed with is that it takes months for any other site to get it as an ebook!!! I've got a sony ereader rather than a kindle and it's getting quite annoying. Does anyone know a site that puts them up just as quick?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2011, 5:09:53 PM PST
maybe Zoey doesnt make the change, and dies. or maybe it will be like starwars and zoey finishes in book 9 but then they startover to the part where the red fledglings came in and go from there only telling what was happening in the tunnels while everyone else was at the house of night.

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 5:06:21 AM PST
Will this book be released in Kindle format?

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 2:12:04 PM PST
Tara OT says:
the last two books were so terrible, i doubt i will read this one. if i do read it - it will absolutely be on loan from the library. no way am i spending money on this series again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2011, 4:07:41 PM PST
tomorrow!!! =]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2011, 4:08:05 PM PST
yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 4:12:31 PM PST
Wow...if some of you are so uninterested in reading the books, then quit posting about it and move on. I'm on this page because I'm excited to get the new book! I hate when a good series ends and a point of view change keeps it fresh. I don't find that the books have become less interesting maybe you have just become unintersted. Press on PC Cast! You are the bomb! (P.S....The Goddess Summoning and The Divine Series rock too!)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2011, 4:15:23 PM PST
Yessssss indeed!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 5:26:49 PM PST
Tina Dagnesi says:
What the heck....I love these books...can't wait to read the next one. There are so many different ways the storyline could go! I'm hooked!

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 6:50:35 PM PST
Viko says:
I'm so very upset! my Goddess! I'm from argentina, I want to buy the book via kindle, but it's telling me that it's not available for latin america :(

I'm really disappointed

Posted on Jan 3, 2011, 10:33:16 PM PST
I'm from South Africa and I also can't get it!!! I'm so UPSET!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2011, 4:05:15 AM PST
vmpr says:
this is the last book in the series. although she is picking it back up with the new characters. i suppose the next books may be about stevie and rephaim

Posted on Jan 4, 2011, 6:47:12 AM PST
t2stoner says:
I am excited my book is in the mail. But to you other posters, I say give it time. There are a lot of new books that have come out only on Kindle (on my Birthday list); anyway I had to wait for two months before it came out in hard back. Life is full of great and exciting rides... I say rock on and as Nyx would say "it is not over, it is just beginning."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2011, 2:51:01 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 4, 2011, 2:55:21 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 4, 2011, 6:08:32 PM PST
M. C. Turner says:
I am angry rhat I preordered this book on Amazon with 2 day free shipping and it hasn't even been mailed out yet. Why not?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  26
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

This discussion is about
Awakened (House of Night, Book 8)
Awakened (House of Night, Book 8) by P. C. Cast (Hardcover - January 4, 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (972)