- File Size: 12146 KB
- Print Length: 154 pages
- Publication Date: May 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0083ZGRX8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,340,776 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Awesome Superhero and Super Villain Set (3 Beautifully Illustrated Children's Picture Book) Kindle Edition
|Length: 154 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||Age Level: 4 - 8||Grade Level: 1 - 3|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The anime style drawings are colorful but not garish or distracting and will draw young readers into the story. Even better, the three stories all drop just enough hints at other characters and goings-on that will have kids imagining further adventures all on their own. A great introduction to comics for young readers and a good tool to stimulate their own imaginations.
This is just a pack of three previously released books, but they're all good. If you like the samples, just go for the three-pack.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I haven't read these myself. My daughter loves these books and finds them funny. She loves to read and chooses to read these frequently.Published on April 19, 2014 by Kristi M.
I hope all of you like this book because I do. This book is amazing and it's the best!!! I give it 5 out of 5 stars!Published on March 23, 2014 by Shaw family
This book was awesome and a trick is the difference between a feeble and a feeble Heller and the nationalsPublished on January 3, 2013 by K. Sandoval
Read this before sharing with my daughters. Loved the artwork and the storylines. Very nicely done and well written!
Tim Whitney- Author Preston's New Glove
My son age 5 and daughter age 7 love this trilogy; I think this was their favorite of the three! I found it fun and mischievous, and my children (as always) were captivated by the... Read morePublished on July 20, 2012 by terri2910
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Children's Books > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Superheroes
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Sleep
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Superheroes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Geography & Cultures > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Bedtime & Dreaming