AwesomeWare 6 String Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ⭐【Immense & Immersive】: The 120" outdoor Projection Screen with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1.3 gain invites you to step closer to the clear, bright, and vibrant reality at the front.
- ⭐【Home Cinema-Anywhere】: The lightweight and elastic materials make the projection screen portable for all the outdoor events. Fold it, and take the fun with you anywhere.
- ⭐【Durable & Anti-crease】: Made from silk-like fabric, the soft and smooth projection screen surface and the black masking borders effectively improve its lifetime and flexibility.
- ⭐【Double-sided Projection】: Just hang the Portable Projector Movie Screen with the provided wall hooks or ropes in minutes and enjoy the real home theatre at any place, on any side.
- ⭐【Warm Tips】: Wipe the video projector screen with a damp cloth if stained and hang up to dry if it gets wet. Washing and ironing are not recommended. Feel free to contact us if any questions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Taylor GS Mini-e Walnut Acoustic Guitar Natural
Yamaha FS800 Small Body Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Seagull Coastline Grand QI Guitar
Journey Instruments OF660 Carbon Fiber Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||The Music Zoo||Amazon.com||GearTree||The Music Zoo|
|Body Material Type||Abalone||Body Bracing:GS Mini with Relief Route||Mahogany||cedar;Wild Cherry||Composite|
|Hand Orientation||Right Handed||right||right||Right Handed||—|
|Neck Material Type||Sapele||Neck Wood:Sapele||nato||Maple||—|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6|
AwesomeWare's new 120" Projection Screen introduces the silk-like elastic surface and durable black borders to elevate picture contrast and absorb projection light overshoot, allowing you to enjoy your favorite movies or sports games with an immersive cinema atmosphere anywhere you want.
- The 120" screen with 1.3 gain and 16:9 aspect ratio creates a clear and bright picture that includes even more contents than you can see.
- Lightweight and soft, the projection screen can be folded and go wherever you go.
- Applicable for both indoor and outdoor, for entertainment and work, for even camping and traveling.
- Engineered with anti-crease materials, the projection screen achieves better gain and flatter and clearer presentation.
- With wall hooks and ropes provided, the projection screen can be attached to garage door frames, walls, trees, and pole supports in just a few minutes.
1 × Projection Screen
2 × Rope
1 × Quick Start Guide
16 × Hook with Tape
Main Material: Polyester Fibre
Net Weight: 830 g
Length and Width: 8.7 × 4.9 ft (266 × 149 cm)
Frame Width: 1.2 in (3 cm)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Rope Length: 16.4 ft (5 m) each
1. The provided ropes can be cut into parts in order to fasten the four corners of the projection screen to any pole supports or frames.
2. Keep an appropriate distance between your projector and the screen to achieve the perfect presentation result within the effective area.
3. Store in the dry and cool place after use or the metal grommets may rust.
4. Not recommend to wash or iron. Clean with a damp cloth and hang up to dry if it gets wet. Do not put the product in water for too long.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had tried the Baby Taylor and even the Big Baby, but neither of those are available with built in electronics. Since I lead worship at my church, I needed something I could plug in to the PA system. I know you can add electronics to the other guitars, but to me, drilling holes in a Taylor is like drilling holes in my heart. Not gonna happen. So when Taylor came out with this stunning, beautiful, acoustic electric smaller sized guitar, I was all over it.
This guitar is small enough to be comfortable and big enough to sound great. Every single seasoned guitar player I've ever met has wanted to play it, and a few have even taken it into the studio for a different sound in the mix. I find that this is the guitar I pick up over and over. It has become my go to guitar for almost every occasion. You really cannot beat Taylor quality and playability, and this offers the best of that quality along with a smaller size for traveling troubadours or just mutant small handed strummers like me. I love it, and I'm pretty sure you will too. The rosewood and mohagany models have a richer sound IMO than the spruce top. If you want something super bright, go with spruce.
Solid spruce top, ebony fingerboard, excellent tone for a non-dreadnaught-size guitar, and buttery action: I love this guitar for keeping close by and picking up often.
Treat yourself; you won't regret it.