Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 20, 2013
The fam decided by unanimous votes that our serious art calendar HAD to go after 1.5 months of rotation. Who wants to look at an abstract still-life
above the dentist appointments when you could instead gaze upon the splendor of a man and his pet parrot in a formal portrait? This calendar is pet-themed, with each month celebrating a specific pet photographed with their people...Dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, etc., and my personal; favorite, monkeys. Who can compare with the strawberry blonde in a 70's era burgundy velvet dress, posing with her "honeys": hubby and her spider monkey in an eyelet-trimmed puff sleeve ensemble. Gold, baby, gold. The "Awkward Family Photographs" is a franchise based on the collective shame of pre-digital photos, our need for freezing a moment in egocentric time, and an inherent celebration of the wackiness of homo sapiens. Enjoy, turn the page, and laugh. Don't you have some of your own awkward family photos?
on April 22, 2013
Received a book titled "Awkward Family Photos" as a gag gift and it was hilarious! Carefully selected photos, witty captions and little stories about some of the weirdest ones. We passed the book around during the evening of the party and people were still laughing about it weeks later. Bought this calendar, anticipating an entire year of laugh-out-loud crazy pictures. Unfortunately, the photos on the calendar have no captions or descriptions whatsoever and several of the photos seem to have been selected just because they fit in with the scheme (such as rabbits for the month of April), not because they were particularly strange or awkward. A fail.
on March 9, 2013
But others are either pretty normal or just not interesting. I've only made it through March (birds), and this month is definitely weak on pictures. I wanted a calendar for my cubicle at work- one the would make me laugh but not be inappropriate for the office ( I work in HR). This is definitely the right blend, but the pictures are just okay. This may be the 30th version of this type of calendars so perhaps they've run out of the super hilarious glamor shots of pets and their odd owners, but I feel like the Internet probably provides a steady supply of these... At any rate, there have been a few photos that have made me laugh and I'm generally happy I bought the calendar.
on March 29, 2013
Maybe they used all the really funny pictures in previous years because this one is far less funny than last year's.
on December 11, 2015
I get my mom an award family photos calendar every year and we always get a laugh out of them. this was no exception. Its fun to look through and also lets you know what the date is!
on February 8, 2013
I have enjoyed the calendar so far. My only complaint is that some of the pictures are not as funny as many of the Awkward Family Photos I've seen in the past. The manufacturer could have done a better job at selecting photos but in general I like the calendar. It serves the purpose of a funny cube accessory. My co-workers have enjoyed it.
on November 1, 2012
Love this calendar! Boomers and others will love these very funny and sometimes cringe-worthy, vintage, family pet photos. These photos feature critters of ALL kinds, often posing with their humans in ridiculous settings and/or outfits. Wish I'd submitted my 60's era photo of myself with Pinky the hamster.
on February 20, 2013
I gave this calender as a Christmas present for my co-workers at the hospital. It hangs in the middle of the nurses station and I hear comments every day. It absolutely brightens everyone's day.
on March 25, 2013
This calendar is huge compared to the ones I normally purchase. The price was right and Woot wasn't making a 2013 calendar so I picked up two of these. One for home and one for the office.
on December 31, 2012
the pictures in this calendar are HI-larious! i got this calendar for my son (24) for christmas and we all enjoyed looking at all of the "proud" (which is code for crazy) pet owners.