Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on February 8, 2013
Most photos are not like the ones shown in the box but are rather low quality photos of animals taken with a crappy camera
on August 30, 2013
This calendar on your office desk is sure to be a laugh in the office! We were cracking up flipping through all of the different pages. If you love the Awkward Family Photos blog, you'll be sure to appreciate this Pet Edition day by day calendar.
on October 31, 2013
Bought this as a gift to a friend, she loves it! The pages are easy to tear off every day. However, the pages are not good quality and the photos can be pretty bad, too. But as a year round calendar, it's alright.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this for my dad as a gift/to replace his 2012 Awkward Family Photos page-a-day calendar. He loved it - upon flipping though, many of the photos were so out there and just plain hilarious. It's a good conversation starter at the office.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this for our office. People stop by every day to see the silliness that is "Awkward Family Photos." Highly recommend it to anyone who loves pets and the silly things we do when we love them.
on May 29, 2014
This was a gift to those that attended my Holiday Dinner Party. They are all still talking about it. Was a big hit.
on January 26, 2013
This calendar is hilarious. I love the descriptions that are given with some pictures. It is a bit disappointing that the weekends share a picture, but the weird photos make up for it.
on August 16, 2013
I enjoy this calendar, but it's not as good as the standard edition was last year. If I purchase again, I would go back to standard edition.
on January 8, 2013
I ordered it to give to my brother for christmas. It came very fast and in great condition, plus it has some of the funniest pictures we've ever laughed at.
on September 26, 2013
we look forward to each new day to see pets being humiliated by their owners. Good Stuff, a great office gift.