Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 311 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I guess that this formula has just worn thin with the power of social media sharing. The best of these kinds of photos already have been seen, and the ones in here are just really humdrum. I haven't really laughed or marveled at anything that I've seen yet. I won't ever buy this calendar again.
on March 9, 2017
This calendar was not nearly as funny as I hoped. The entire thing already pulled off the stand.
on December 31, 2016
It is a funny gag gift, but it came to me scratched and worn. I was expecting something new and unused.
on February 19, 2015
Service was wonderful....I am a little disappointed...some of the pics aren't nearly as funny as what I have enjoyed on their website all these years. I am a little bored by the choices. :(
on February 7, 2017
It has some funny pics
on December 16, 2016
The photos were very poor quality, the box came damaged, and the pictures inside were not very funny. The ones on the outside of the box were hilarious but that was it. I'm going to be returning this.
on March 18, 2014
There are a few that are funny but mostly they are just retro pics. I bought it for a gift and it was a flop.
I saw two pictures from this book in an article and thought I have to order that as a gift for my Mom, looked hilarious. Book came today and I looked through it and I didn't even laugh once, barely smiled. And I'm a person who loves to laugh. What a let down. I'm not even going to give it as the gift I intended to.
on November 15, 2013
I thought the book might be better than the samples shown... could'a been but wasn't. A few of the photos made it up to the chuckle level. Made it halfway through the book before I gave up. For me, it was a disappointment.
on June 5, 2016
Wasn't really in done in even a funny taste.