Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Awkward Family Photos
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 15, 2013
This book really made me laugh. I realized that I'm not alone in having to pose in some awful family poses. I liked that some people had a little synopses of what was going on, or what they were thinking when the photo they were in was taken.
on December 6, 2013
A very amusing and, at times, touching portrait of the family and how we celebrate holidays. You will laugh and may even see something you can relate to in at least some of the photos. (With regard to others, you will ask what were they thinking.) A great addition to the Awkward Family Photos oeuvre and a wonderful gift for the holiday season.
on January 10, 2012
This is a collection of hilarious family photos that have been in circulation through email for a few years. It was a great idea to gather them together and release them in a vibrant colorful book. I bought one for my mother for christmas. She thought it was great and couldn't stop laughing, everyone was passing the book around cracking up. The book was a hit! I'll probably buy the pet one next year. If you are looking for a laugh, look no further!
on September 21, 2015
This has provided many laughs, many times! I gave it as a gift and my friend loved it. I already had it so I know just how funny it is. I bring it out whenever we have people over because it's a great conversation piece. I definitely recommend!
on September 21, 2013
Someone in my unit received this in a care package while deployed, and they were nice enough to keep it in the office so we could all look through it. Whenever I needed to de-stress I would flip through it and laugh my butt off. These pictures just never got old, hahaha.
on January 17, 2014
I got this as one of my gifts for my 13 year old brother. He kinda likes it. My family every year gets together for Christmas. When we are all there it is close to 50 people. This book was a HUGE hit. I can honestly say I think every person looked at it cover to cover but me. ( I don't really get it) From this point on I will buy a similiar book every year. If you have a large family and have ever given a Where's Waldo book at Christmas I would compare it to that effect.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2010
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I realize that there are plenty out there who are wondering why the heck they should shill out for this book when the website is free. That is the beauty of freedom of choice.

That being said, this book is hilarious and every bit as funny as the website. I laughed so hard my face hurt. As to why you might buy this book instead of crusing the website, well think of it as that wallet full of photos you can spring on the unsuspecting. My father refuses to go near computers but he spent the better part of the evening with the book and feeling better about his own family in pictures. As a book it is easier to pass along as a visual aid and it will actually get people to check out the website when it is recommended to them.

Funny & a good laugh is great therapy - a pretty good thing to have on hand.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon May 4, 2010
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I find the Awkward Family Photo site to be very amusing - you're guaranteed to find a photo that makes you think of a similar circumstance in your own family. The book is a nice encapsulation of the site, with some of the best photos (plus a few that are not on the site).

I probably would not buy this book for myself since it really does not add any further dimension to the concept than you get by going to the website, but it's a great book for gift-giving, especially for siblings (perhaps with a few of the more applicable photos tagged). It's a pretty slim volume, however - wish there were more to it, or more unique content versus the website. Still, and enjoyable (if not cringe producing) read.
on June 3, 2014
This was a gift for my photographer daughter for Christmas. When she opened it every last one of us enjoyed looking through it. We all got a giggle out of the indeed awkward family photos. I would be happy to give as a gift. It's just a feel good, silly kind of look at old family pictures. I feel like I have some that would have qualified for the book!
on May 9, 2014
I did not appreciate every picture, but the ones I did I found hilarious! The person I purchased the book for did not enjoy the book particularly, nor did other members of the family. But they enjoyed watching me enjoy it. It left me feeling quite happy! I am sorry I gave the book away as there are several others I would love to share it with!