Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$16.99

Showing 1-10 of 299 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 369 reviews
on November 20, 2014
Season 3 is a bit awkward. It is still one of my favorite shows and I hope that there are more seasons to come. I stay surprised at Ashley Rickards ability to make the viewer feel the proper emotions for the situations she gets into, just by her facial expressions. I remember only a few actors that could speak a whole scene with facial expressions alone and use no words, but Ashley can certainly do it.

The season waffles a little in the middle but has a strong finish. There were a few episodes that disappointed me a little, but not enough to turn me away. I still feel that this is a great program to watch for those of us who are older and are trying to grasp what today's younger folks are up to. It also continues to "take me back" to my days in High School and gives me a chance to think about how I would have handled some of the situations. The season is also filled with plenty of humor but not too much. I still would not recommend this show for children under 17.
on October 15, 2015
This series started stronger than it was able to sustain. I will say that in almost every episode ther is one line that makes me laugh out loud & that's why I made it this far. On the other hand, the whole mix & match hypersexualization of every character is old...especially the constant back and forth with Maddie and whether he's shallow or he's the one. I enjoy that I don't have to think too hard to follow this show, but I am also done with my binge.
on April 6, 2015
I really like the show,but I find Tamara to be kind of annoying,pretentious, and honestly selfish, Jenna's friends except Matty turned their backs on her acted like they were so high and mighty Plus they put their lovers before their friends then get mad when it happeneds to them can you say hypocritical, and sadie She just gets on my nerves she deserves a punch in the face other than that the show is Awesome sauce
on July 1, 2014
Love me some Awkward, but there was glitches in my dvds, and some blank parts, something was wrong with the dvd, but other then that, great season, love it
on April 19, 2016
The best comedy about young people in a long time.
on September 7, 2015
My teens HATE this show. Too close to high school life? =D We make them watch it with us as an opportunity to have "uncomfortable" conversations. Heh. Surprisingly nuanced and mature, especially given its MTV origin. I'm not normally a fan of Anthony Michael Hall, but he's now my favorite fictional English teacher.
on August 17, 2015
This show is consistently good. The writing is sharp and funny, and the characters are strong.
If I have one criticism, it's that, having been a teen once myself, weren't we all?, we certainly all got over our first love eventually, usually within the school year. Why isn't Jenna over Matty yet? It seems unnatural somehow.
on April 3, 2016
I am a tv show addict and i was bored as hell and ended up watching this piece of worthless junk. please don't waste your time on this. watch something worth your while. It is obvious drama, I could basically predict everything coming from a mile.
on June 5, 2016
It takes me back to high school...but come to think of it, none of that stuff ever happened to me so maybe I'm just living a past life vicariously through this show. It's a funny and sometimes heart-warming show that helps pass the time.
on January 26, 2014
My teenage daughter and I watch this. She is learning what not to do in high school. It is so entertaining!!