- Buy 7 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 3 FREE! How? Add 10 Tuners to your cart and get THREE of them FREE - ONLY pay for Seven - by using the following code. Enter code BFN5EPEE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 6 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 33% off the ENTIRE ORDER! Enter code Z9EPFPWR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 2 FREE! How? Add 7 Tuners to your cart and get TWO of them FREE - ONLY pay for Five - by using the following code. Enter code COVUVDFT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 4 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 25% off the ENTIRE ORDER! Enter code 9RH5C7BX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 1 FREE! How? Add 4 Tuners to your cart and get ONE of them FREE - ONLY pay for Three - by using the following code. Enter code 74GRFU73 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 AxeRig Tune-It tuners and get 15% off the ENTIRE ORDER! Enter code YL3CK6XD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AxeRig Clip-On Chromatic Guitar Tuner for Acoustic, Bass, 6 & 12 string Guitars, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Brass, Sax, Flute, Woodwinds - SPARE BATTERY
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Easiest to see & Easiest to use on Stage, in the Studio or at Home - Huge Note Indicator - Whole Display Background Lights up Green when in Tune - Best Professional Tuner & Great for Beginners & Students, too. Full 360 degree rotation for easy viewing from any angle
- Perfect Accuracy - Indicator won't jump all over like many do - Gives you perfect tuning every time - Works for setting bridge intonation using 12th-Fret Harmonics on All Guitars
- Batteries Always Included - FREE EXTRA Battery! One-button operation - nothing to set - works for EVERY note of every instrument, not limited to just the instrument you select, like most of the others.
- Durable & Reliable, will not break easily like others that have an arm & ball because Tune-It doesn't have the parts that break, yet still gives full 360 degree swivel rotation
- Lifetime Warranty - Unconditional - No Questions Asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We're so certain you'll love our Tune-It all-instrument tuner, we're giving you an unprecedented LIFETIME WARRANTY. So BUY NOW with full confidence. In fact, you should get ONE FOR EVERY GUITAR and instrument you own. Click on "ADD TO CART" at the right. One model does it all - no need to determine which one you need, because if your instrument vibrates and has a place to clip to that is 1" thick or less, you can tune it with the Tune-It from AxeRig. There's no Metronome - This thing is for TUNING and those other tuners with a metronome, have such a tiny little pulsing icon that it is impossible to see it - nearly unusable! No mic to pick up UNWANTED stray noise that confuses a tuner - it works from vibration, so you just clip it on and tune. Why is the AxeRig Tune-It the best tuner on the market? Great question! Here’s exactly why. First, we bought over 40 different brands and models and tested them. We then determined the pros & cons of several features and designed all the best into our Tune-It. Here’s what we used for performance criteria: 1)Speed – How fast does it find the correct note? 2)Accuracy – Does it consistently find the correct note? 3)Pitch Scale – Is it fine enough to get a stable “in-tune” reading, yet not so fine it wanders back & forth too quickly? 4)Display – Can it be seen well enough in all lighting situations? 5)Readability – How well can you see when it’s in tune – even with weak eyesight? 6)Physical Adjust-ability – Can it be rotated to be seen when mounted anywhere? 7)Durability – Will it last? 8)Ease of use – Can anyone use it without the frustration of complicated settings? 9)Warranty – What is the length of warranty? Rest assured, the AxeRig Tune-It has equal or superior features and functionality in every one of the listed areas. When you get one or more of these in your home or studio, you'll be pickin' & grinnin' - from ear to ear.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Sturdy, good quality
-Small enough to carry or transport
-Good design attaches easily to any surface smaller than one inch
-Adaptable/Can attach to several instruments including a cello
-It is virtually dummy proof; when it lights up green you are in tune. If it points to the left it is flat to the right sharp
-Love the easy to read screen; letters are large and neon against a black background making display clear and crisp
-Can swivel in any direction so you can place anywhere and pivot the screen to face you
-Came with two ion batteries how nice!!! Could use it right away and had a replacement even!
-My 10 year old son can tune his cello on his own now!
This was a God-send tool! My son plays cello at school once a week and so we have to transport his cello back and forth to school. We live in the northeast so the cold weather and transportation cause the cello to go out of tune often. It was a hassle for us because a) we don't have any other instruments in the house 2) we have no musical training so we couldn't tune the cello correctly at home. I was driving around all the time to find the orchestra teacher for help tuning the cello! This tool will save us so much time and hassle! Not only do I not have to drive the cello to get tuned all the time but my son can actually do it by himself! As a bonus if we clip the tool to his music stand, we can use it to see if he is playing his notes right. We even played with it at home and would sing different notes and it identified our vocal chords! So fun and cool! I LOVE THIS THING!
The hardest to use of these is the PlanetWaves. It is the smallest, but the indicator seems to have a much slower response time (delay between detection and display), plus the display is very small. The end result is that it takes longer to tune and there is a lower feeling of confidence. The best part is the small size but the slowness and lack of confidence will keep it from being more than my travel tuner that I won’t cry over if it gets lost.
The Snark is excellent. It’s multicolor discplay is clear in all conditions but direct sunlight and it is very responsive and accurate. I love my Snarks. Their negative is that the connection between the tuner and the clip makes them bulky and awkward to transport. They are great on the guitar, but are easily broken in a gig bag or pocket. Over time, the swivel loosens or breaks at which point the tuner has to be replaced.
I’ve just received my first AxeRig and it seems to be just as accurate and a bit more responsive compared to the Snark, has a larger and very easy to use display, and mechanically, it folds flat. I just got it, but I can tell it will be easier and safer to transport than the Snark. I certainly appreciate the lifetime warranty and the spare battery. It also autoranges very quickly. Play any note on your instrument and it will immediately identify the chromatic pitch name and give you your relative intonation. The Snark will do this too - but considerably slower. I've only had it for a day but I am quite pleased with the AxeRig.
The lighted display is a blue and when nothing is playing or the string is not in tune. Because it's chromatic, there's nothing to set up before tuning each string. The tuner will simply tell you the note you are currently at. There's a small meter display that moves left or right to show you if you are above or below a certain note which is displayed very big below the meter. When you reach the exact note, the lighted display turns green! How simple is that?
This tuner reads the notes through vibrations, not actual sound. Therefore it needs to be attached to the guitar with the clip that's attached to the tuner in order for this product to work. The most obvious place would be the headstock of any guitar. I've used this on my old electric Ibanez S470DX which has a really thin body so I could even clip it along the skinny edges of the body and the tuner still works! Just for fun after tuning up the guitar, try playing some simple chords like G, D, C, and see if the tuner reads the chords correctly as well. It does so on mine.
Excellent product that works so well! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also note that AxeRig provides two (2) CR2032 3V batteries with each tuner. How's that for service? If you are shopping for a tuner and on the fence about buying this, I would definitely tell you to get THIS product! Five Stars all the way!