Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on July 2, 2013
It's an entertaining app for my 4 year old when I need a distraction. This is one of many apps we cycle through while waiting at the restaurant for our food. You know how four year olds are, if I get 5 minutes out of it, it is a success.
on March 31, 2014
downloading this app. My grand daughter must have done so. I can't rate it, because I never played it. She must have deleted it also, because it's no longer on my kindle.
on February 10, 2016
I love the simple photo editing tools available in this app. It has worked great for me and I can't get enough of it. Working freehand to typing memes to different effects, everything about it works great. It is easy to use and fun for everyone from kids to adults.
on May 21, 2013
DRAW INFINITY is a GOOD CANVAS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

One of my passions is painting, yet it is the one thing I never have time to do due to my busy schedule. This app is giving me an instant outlet for my creative process. It is not easy to use, yet that is part of the challenge. I love the feature that allows you to enhance your final work.
on June 30, 2013
Not a lot of options ....even go 99 cents. I'll be deleting from my device today. I don't see how you can create an image like the ones they display on the samples with the limited options.
on July 8, 2013
Very cool features, but not so cool if the program crashes Every. Single. Time. you try to use them (meme feature is an example). What's really interesting is that the crash consists of losing everything you've worked on, the photo disappears, etc., yet the app itself doesn't close, as you might expect during a crash. Nope; this crash? Loses all your work, then takes you to the "Rate us 5 stars!" popup. SMH.
on July 8, 2013
I enjoyed this app alot. Especially since you have a wide variety of features included. My favorite feature was the different picture schemes that you can choose or combine. The one thing i didn't like is the fact that you can't go back on a mistake you made to fix it after you already applied it. Other than that i really liked this app.
on June 14, 2013
I love how you can touch up you're images. This is a simple app easy to use. I wish there was a undo button and maybe a few more effects and options, but over all a good app. I have edited so many pics. I would absolutely recommend this app. You can clear up a face or whiten teeth change image size. Really cool app that works very well
on September 23, 2013
This app gives you a small variety of what you want to do with your photo. I recommend getting another app if you want to add lots of special effects. The picture of a girl with butterfly hair and a girl with a red dress are not using effects you will find in this app. Overall it is ok but offers very little variety.
on June 22, 2015
Was very basic. Not great. Heard it's a clone of another app. Either way it lacked many things that I would rate good.

But now it won't open. At all. 1 star.