3 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
3 Axis Gyro and Aircraft Controller (BL-3GRC)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra stable 3 axis Gyro/Controller/Stabilizer for Fixed Wing, Flying Wing, V-tail, Tri/Bi/Quad/Hex-copters
- Advanced Features: Auto Gain Control, Flaps, Flaperons, Airbrake, Tight Turn mixing, Crosswind Takeoff mode, RC Tx Matching, Customizable Curves for 3-axis & power, supports dual servos for each control surface, view gyro data in 'Oscilloscope mode' and more
- Advanced Configuration Options via USB / PC tool (Windows) or Plug-and-Play use. Firmware upgradeable too
- Supports just about all RC transmitters and servos / ESC's (standard and configurable)
- Customer comment: "I have an Ice Man gyro and frankly, its the gold standard of the gyro world"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BL-3G gyro is an ultra stable 3 axis gyro based on MEMS technology. It offers excellent quality and performance at a low price. it offers users an unprecedented level of fine tuning / programming to meet the needs of professional and hobbyist users alike. Ideal for any number of UAV, conventional aircraft, or robotics projects, as well as enabling the very best performance for competition airplane and other RC recreational flying. Main features are: - Real time switching for: 2 gain settings; gyro on/off; heading lock; spin recovery; smooth (cross wind) take-off; aerobatics, and more.. - 3 gyro lock modes: Normal, un-commanded and proportional lock - PC software allows much set up, configuration and testing, incl. internal oscilloscope - Advanced set up for PID and filtering parameter modifications - Filtering (Kalman) set up to match your exact model weight - Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to reduce wing flutter - Supports all transmitters, servos and controllers (Independent transmitter input and aircraft output) - Auto-match any RC transmitter to the gyro inputs - Set servo outputs to standards (analogue, digital, narrow pulse or ESC), or set exact parameters of your choice - Input curve options incl. x 4 user defined (with 11 points per curve) - Input power to curve section then output to ESC with any curve of your choosing - Gyro auto calibration can be set to manual (checked with PC internal oscilloscope) - Special anti-crash and stable / straight cross wind take-off modes - Straight-thru + gyro action mode - Differential Aileron and multi servo support - Raw x, y, z gyro data out as PWM option for people developing their own systems - License to enable UART port for communications / digital data out - Advanced commands and communications via UART port - All ST MEMS gyro internal registers accessible and programmable - Programmable ranges: up to ± 2000 deg/sec - PCB is RohS compliant
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So many brag they got it to work, but not even tech support in forums can stear you in a good direction to get instructions to set heading hold.
It is a complicated GUI and good connection to your computer, but NO good tutorials on the nuts and bolts of the user GUI settings to get this heading lock to work. As a regular in flight stabilizer it's great. But people refuse to answer questions on Headlock in detail.
Buy now there should be videos of the GUI pages and steps to get this to work. Fraid not, just show and tell and NOT explain videos.
The price is higher than the Tree $65 vs $85.I like that I can use its own batt.it is not good for it to feed off your flight power.(eat your own electrons).9.4v life batt.
Well enjoy may the best one win..because they both will say they are better just to get us to pay....them.
D.L.Thomas Tuskegee R/C U.S.Army (ret.)
Colorado (Aug 2013)