Ayesha Curry Cast Iron Enamel Casserole Dish/ Casserole Pan / Dutch Oven with Lid - 6 Quart, Sienna Red
|Brand||Ayesha Curry Kitchenware|
|Item Weight||6.3 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Hand Wash|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC CHIC: Stylish 6-quart Dutch oven brings classic cast iron heat retention to the modern kitchen for bold brunches, family feasts, and new home chef creations
- SLEEK AND PRACTICAL: This stovetop looker boasts a stain resistant enamel finish that's easy to clean and looks like new longer, even with regular use
- FLAVOR MAKER: Snug-fitting lid locks in heat and flavor for delicious braises, slow-cooked recipes, and one pot family meals
- PERFECT FIT: Nicely-sized handles and stainless steel lid knob provide an easy hold when serving meals from oven to table
- A FAVORITE THING: As Oprah says in the December 2020 issue of O, Oprah Magazine, this versatile cast iron Dutch oven makes a great gift for any home chef
- STOVE TO OVEN:This induction-ready Dutch oven is oven safe to 500 degrees F for total flexibility in the kitchen
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Ayesha Curry Ceramics Casserole Dish/Casserole Pan with Lid - 2.5 Quart, Sienna Red
Ayesha Curry Home Collection Nonstick Casserole Dish/Casserole Pan with Lid - 5.5 Quart, Brown Sugar
Enameled Cast Iron Casserole Braiser - Pan with Cover, 3.8-Quart, Gradient Red
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Supply Shop USA|
|Item Dimensions||15.40 x 12.30 x 9.50 inches||14.90 x 12.90 x 6.50 inches||12.70 x 12.70 x 11.50 inches||14.29 x 13.58 x 3.31 inches|
|Material||Cast Iron||Stoneware||Aluminum||Cast Iron|
Reignite the joy of cooking for family and friends with this sleek cast iron Dutch oven from Ayesha Curry. Renowned for amazing heat retention, cast iron is ideal for braising and slow-cooking one pot meals that come together on the stove and finish in the oven. This roomy and durable 6-quart Dutch oven features a stain-resistant enamel for easy cleanup, and a self-basting, snug-fitting lid locks in heat to draw out big flavors for brunch and family feasts. Handles are designed for an easy hold when serving meals from oven to table, and the stainless steel lid knob features Ayesha’s simple but elegant signature heart logo. Induction stove compatible and oven safe to 500°F, this classic meal maker looks fantastic in the kitchen and is ideal for cooking recipes old and new.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: very disappointed with this purchase. I mentioned having to replace the first pan that was shipped and loved it the first few times I used it. Now I've had them just a couple months and today when washing it i thought it was dirty and when i looked closer realized the enamel coating on the inside is chipping. I am very careful with my pans, only use wooden utensils and wash and dry by hand so it is ridiculous that both pans are chipping after 2 months.
It’s cast iron so it’s naturally heavy. Again it’s cast iron! The heat distribution once warmed all the way is amazing. I cooked On medium low the whole time. Also remember to warm your oil or butter in the pan and this should keep your food from sticking. Cooking with cast iron requires patience. I believe This is going to be one of go to pans because it does not require seasoning! I love My raw cast iron but this beauty worked great on my egg so I’m excited to sear some steaks, brown ground, meat etc. It’s beautiful and no flaws were found. I’m tempted to get the 10 inch lol!
Not only is this pan a delight to use but every purchase goes toward a good cause! This actually ended up being my deciding factor! Thanks for making this apart of your cookware line Ayesha Curry!