When you spend a great part of your day sitting, your back tends to slouch, your tailbone is prone to pain, and your hips and legs may hurt because of soreness, or become numb due to poor circulation.
The Coccyx Seat Cushion becomes an essential fixture on your armchair, couch, dining chair, office chair or any type of seat with a flat surface. Its rear cut-out design creates instant relief from pressure or pain on the tailbone, preventing back tension, and the tingling, numbness, or weakness in the lower back, buttocks, and legs due to sciatica pain.
It is also commonly used for:
- Pain or numbness from sitting for long periods of time
- Road trips, long flights, seated desk work
- Extra cushioning for uncomfortable office chairs
- Bruised, fractured, inflamed or broken tailbone
- Healthy posture and proper spine alignment
- Herniated, bulging, slipped or prolapsed disc
- Pregnancy or labor-induced coccydynia