- Series: SmartChoiceNation Kids Series (Book 1)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (August 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1537082248
- ISBN-13: 978-1537082240
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,812,431 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ayo's Money Jar -Second Edition: Learning about money can be so much fun! (SmartChoiceNation Kids Series) (Volume 1) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Give,Grow,Go (3Gs) money management rule of thumb for children:
Give: A portion of a child’s allowance should be shared with those who are less fortunate.
Grow: A portion of a child’s allowance should be saved, so that it can grow or increase over time.
Go: A portion of a child’s allowance should be spent on or go toward those items that a child desires
I look forward to the next book in this series!
they start to ask for money and can understand it's value. It encourages responsible management of money
at an early age that hopefully will continue as a child matures into adulthood!