Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 24, 2013
I needed a large quantity of this item to use for business purposes. I searched physical stores and either they didn't have any in stock or they didn't offer the specific size I needed. (And what was on the shelves was ridiculously priced)

That's when Amazon & Azar saved the day! Azar offered large quantities at a terriffic price, and they had the size I needed! I wouldn't have found exactly what I needed without zar & Amazon.

The order arrived quicker than expected, and the quality of the items is perfect!
on May 30, 2012
I always shop for best value and this product really delivers that. It has the best price after I've shopped around, and also the best size for me: 4x6. I use it for my restaurant and it works just great. No whatsoever complains at all. This is my first review ever on Amazon as I feel the previous review is such an unfair review of this product. I thought the product description was clear enough -- if you order a wrong size, then it's not any indication it's a bad product!
on March 22, 2013
These do the job and are exactly what you'd expect. Packaged and shipped well. We bought these to display promotions around our church.
on February 17, 2014
This purchase went perfectly. The shipping was excellent and the product arrived timely and without any damage. They are exactly as described and to be honest were better than we expected. We are using them as centerpieces at a party and needed people to see both sides of the photo and they do that and look great for a wonderful price.
on October 29, 2014
These sign holders are strong and very sturdy. You can't beat the price either. I shopped around and was a bit worried when I saw the price for them, but was very pleased when I opened them! 10 for the price of 1 at other places. Great for use in my school library!
on February 2, 2016
These were great table toppers
Great for our restaurant. Looked brand new. Great price. Clean, would buy again. What else can you say, they want a certain amount of works to post.
on September 23, 2013
Good deal for the amount of frames needed. Also like that its 2 sided. Perfect for pictures and for our poems
on June 4, 2014
I bought these to hold antique post cards for my table decorations we do for our bowling league. got lots of compliments on them.
on November 29, 2013
Just what I wanted. Pretty good quality menu holders. A few of the 18 arrived a little scratched up, but 15 were pristine and I really only needed a dozen.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.