|Brand Name||Azend Group Corp|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 6.9 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||ED8890A|
|Special Features||Built-in Subwoofer, DC in Jack, Integrated Card Reader, TV Tuner Integrated|
|Item Display Height||3.4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.34 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Azend Group Corp Envizen Digital Quartet ED8890A Portable Television and Dvd Player, 9" LCD, Black
|Price:||$104.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
TV Low Price Guarantee
Many TVs sold by Amazon are eligible for our TV Low Price Guarantee. TVs purchased from third-party sellers on Amazon.com are not eligible for this guarantee. If you purchase an eligible TV and find it being sold at a lower price by a qualifying competitor within 30 days of your purchase, we will generally refund the price difference. This guarantee will not apply to limited time promotions or clearances. Other restrictions may apply. Learn More
- 9" portable TV and DVD player and card reader
- AC and DC car adapter
- HD 9" swivel screen
- Carry/car bag
- Remote control
- Swivel 9" hi-definition LCD, 800 x 480 resolution
- Portable TV, DVD player, and multimedia player; 3-in-1(MS/SD/MMC) card reader capability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Quartet 9 has an internal battery that could last 2.5 hours. Watch a full length movie without having to recharge.
- Charges automatically while it is plugged in
- Lightweight and handheld, easy and convenient to bring anywhere with you
- Comes with a free carrying bag for protection which allows bring your Quartet 9 everywhere. The carrying bag mounts to the back of your car seat, so your kids can be entertained comfortably during those long rides. Plug in the car adapter and enjoy viewing in the car.
As a Portable TV and DVD Player
- With the built-in ATSC digital tuner, the Duo is a portable digital TV that lets you view all available digital channels. No converter box or monthly subscription is needed.
- On-screen-display options in different languages available, including Spanish and French.
- View program information and show times with the on-screen guide.
- Switch to DVD mode during a TV commercial and continue the movie exactly where you left off last time with the resume play feature.
- Enjoy the 9-inch high resolution screen with great color.
- The built-in anti-shock buffering technology allows you to receive a great DVD picture even on bumpy roads.
- Use the USB 2.0 cable or insert a memory card to view digital photos, home videos, or music files.
- Upload multimedia files from your computer onto a USB memory stick, and then connect it to view it directly on the Duo Pro.
- Sit back and enjoy your photos as they transition using unique effects in slideshow mode.
- Share your cherished memories on the high quality monitor and relive memories and great times.
- 9-Inch HD LCD portable TV, DVD player, monitor, and multimedia player; 3-in-1(MS/SD/MMC) card reader with built-in battery
- Built in ATSC tuner to receive digital TV channels; external antenna included for maximum signal reception
- Built-in USB or card-reader to view digital photos, home videos, or music files.
- A/V output to connect any other devices such as big screen TV set.
- Includes car adapter, car head seat attachment, carrying bag, external antenna
What's in the Box
Remote Control, AC Adaptor, RF Antenna, Antenna Adapter, User's Manual, Quick Start Guide, AV cable, Car Adapter, Carrying Bag
Top Customer Reviews
It's a real good product. Plays long (2.5 hours). Color adjustings great. Love the little remote it came with. Has the car adapter, RF Antenna and Antenna adapter and carrying case mounts to the back of your car seat. It's cool in the car too. No hdmi though. Volume is good.
Also you can plug and play music or watch movies stored on your USB drive or SD card, which is pretty cool, while I'm waiting for my kid.
Overall, this is a good portable entertainment system, you can watch dvd, movies from USB or TV by using digtal antenna and you can connect to your big screen at home.
My review is only based on having this DVD/TV combo for one day but I believe I tested everything except using it in the car. Two small issues were a dead battery in the remote and the antenna adapter was missing. I happened to have the battery and purchased the antenna adapter at a local Radio Shack for $6.00.
As others have indicated, the sound is tinny and louder when watching TV compared to a DVD. I didn't find the DVD volume too bad, though. The maximum volume is 20 and I had it at 15 at the highest but I was home with no noise. I solved the volume issue by connecting my Jensen SMPS-650 bluetooth speakers Jensen Portable Bluetooth Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for iPod iPad iPhone and all Mobile Devices.
1. TV: I tried the included antenna as well as two others I own
and received practically the same channels. unfortunately,
the my favorite channel, ABC channel 7 does not come in. At
least there are 10 or so other channels I can choose. The
channel scan does not take long. I scanned near a window to
try and get the most channels and also attached the magnet
base to something metal; it does help.
2. DVD/CD: I tested a commercial video and one I copied to a
DVD-RW and both worked without any problem and looked good on
the screen. I did not hear any noise coming from the spinning
spindle. It was quiet.
3.Read more ›
The only downside is the very poor (low volume) speakers. However, this was easily fixed by buying a $20 pair of small laptop speakers from Best Buy - now it is loud enough for any room, even outdoors. Speaker cable plugs into the TV earphone jack.
Picture quality is good, and DVDs play well. I like the fact that it will also play photos from a USB thumb drive or SD card, too.
My wife loves it, now that we added the speakers. With standard speakers, it would not be as nice.
I love the ability to turn the screen around, even 180 degrees, and then folding back. Funnily, some people thought that my daughter had her own iPad.
I found the quality a bit lacking, though. A couple rubber screw-covers came off shortly after buying, and the car electric converter doesn't seem to work anymore. However, we have found that we rarely need it, thanks to the 2.5 hours battery. In general, it doesn't give the feeling of a solid product.
The player stops playing DVD's if you push on the DVD door (you can avoid that by using the "iPad" folding I mentioned before), but it is resilient to movement. Be careful if you use SD memory of USB's, because they come off very easily, and kids can take them off by accident just by manipulating the viewer.
However, it has survived my toddler, and besides the minor issues, she has enjoyed it a lot. I love the TV feature, which allows its own antenna, or connecting to an external antenna. I didn't know digital air TV looked so good.
All in all, it's worth it, with the caveats I mentioned before.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is right now in a trial period. So far, I like what I'm experiencing with the product.Published 7 days ago by Natty
After only a few uses the screen went blue then green and now has stopped working all together.Published 19 days ago by wendy
everything worked as advertised good product for the money.Published 1 month ago by John R Sillavan
Product is exactly what I expected to receive; however, the free HD TV reception doesn't work very well with the provided antenna. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chris Y. Cummings
Play is good on DVDs but but volume is weak even with earbuds.Published 1 month ago by Kathy Gaffney