|Item model number||KB507|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 17.6 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.3 x 17.6 x 0.8 inches|
Azio PRISM USB Wired Keyboard with 7 Colorful Backlights, Black (KB507)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toggle between 7 backlight colors or mixed color mode
- Vivid Magenta, Icy Blue, Cobalt Blue, Candy Pink, Crimson Red, Blossom Orange, Emerald
- Simple USB Plug & Play connection; 20 Million key-press lifecycle
- Keyboard Interface: USB; Design Style: Standard; Keyboard Color: Black; Backlit & Dimensions: 0.80 x 17.60 x 6.30 Inches; Type: Wired
- Operating System Supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Package Contents: PRISM Keyboard, Quick Start Guide & Thank You Card
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Interface: USB
- Backlight: Vivid Magenta, Icy Blue, Candy Pink, Crimson Red, Blossom Orange, Emerald Green, Prism Rainbow
- Cord Length: 5 feet.
- OS Support: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Dimensions: 6.3 inches x 17.6 inches x 0.8 inches .
- Warranty: 1 Year
Azio PRISM Keyboard
The Azio PRISM keyboard is a Chicklet USB keyboard with 7 colorful backlights to choose from. Colors include Vivid Magenta, Icy Blue, Candy Pink, Crimson Red, Blossom Orange, Emerald Green, or mixed Prism Rainbow
- Toggle between 7 backlight colors or mixed color mode
- Simple USB Plug & Play connection
- 20 Million key-press lifecycle
Compare with similar items
Azio Vision Backlit USB Keyboard with Large Print keys and 5 Interchangeable Backlight Colors (KB506) - Wired
Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
Azio Levetron L70 LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard - Black (KB501)
Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard — Backlit Keyboard, Fast-Charging, Dropout-Free 2.4GHz Connection
Gaming Keyboard K502 Karura by Redragon Keyboard RGB LED Backlit Illuminated Keyboard 104 Key Computer PC Gaming Keyboard Silent Gaming Keyboard with Wrist Rest (New Improved Version)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Better Choice Online||Arteck||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ChallengerUSA|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||Bluetooth||USB 2.0||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||17.6 x 6.3 x 0.8 in||1.5 x 19 x 9 in||0.24 x 9.72 x 5.91 in||6.1 x 17.7 x 1.4 in||2.31 x 8.19 x 18.44 in||7.5 x 16.9 x 0.7 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||2.6 lbs||7.6 ounces||2.5 lbs||3.56 lbs||1.3 lbs|
The Azio PRISM is a Chiclet styled USB keyboard with 7 colorful backlights to choose from.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
7 colors, no need for drivers
Thin, chiclet style keys
Very quiet compared to my old keyboard (default dell)
The lights are not very bright unless the room is completely dark
The foot stand on the back sometimes wobbles and is very short
Material looks (BUT DOES NOT FEEL) cheap.
Overall this is a great keyboard for the price and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap alternative to a backlit keyboard over name brands such as Razer.
EDIT: This keyboard is already starting to wear off after heavy use of 2 months. Certain keys are getting stuck and jammed, and the matte finish on the keys is starting to wear off. I contacted Azio and they are willing to solve the problem for me.
I've been using a laptop since 2004, and I've basically used it with a lap tray, sitting on my couch, for 10 years. In 2010, I had to have surgery for a bulging cervical disc, that was likely caused by the positioning of my neck, and the way I was sitting while using the laptop. I changed my laptop setup by getting a computer cart, which helped; however, earlier this year my neck started hurting again. It was time for a bona fide, grown up computer desk!
I got a nice computer desk and got it all set up. The laptop went onto a riser, so my head and neck would be in the correct position to read and type; subsequently, I needed a keyboard to attach to the laptop so I could type properly (see photos -- you'll get what I mean).
I chose the Azio prism for several reasons. First, I absolutely had to have a back lit keyboard, which the Azio is. Second, the Azio is reasonably priced, especially compared to brands like Microsoft. Third, I had never seen a keyboard with rainbow-colored lighting and I thought it was quite pretty. Fourth, the Azio had decent ratings. Shipping was great -- I received the keyboard within two or three days of ordering.
When I plugged the keyboard into the laptop it lit up immediately and worked perfectly - truly plug and play. I really like the way the keys feel under my fingers. The keyboard has just the right amount of tension in the keys and I make very few typos (as I might if the keys were too loose or too tight). I do have to move the keyboard about four inches to the right because I don't need the number keyboarding section. If I were to change anything it would be to have the little raised ridges on the F and the J keys -- they're not always obvious enough and I misplace my fingers on the keyboard.
The rainbow-colored lights are awesome and very pretty. They do tend to glow not as bright in the daytime than at night and that's something I wish were different. At times the keyboard doesn't look back lit at all, especially at the height of day; this is something that, while I wish it were different, doesn't bother me or change the effectiveness of the keyboard. You can change the color of the keyboard from rainbow to a single color of your choice, such as red or orange and all the colors look very attractive.
I recommend the Azio Prism keyboard and hope your experience is as good as mine has been!
UPDATE 5/26/15 -- I'm here to attest to the fact that this keyboard cannot survive an accidental 20 ounce coffee spill. However, I absolutely love this keyboard, and I just finished ordering a replacement. I still heartily recommend the Azio keyboard. Just watch where you put your coffee :)
• It has more colors to choose from than other keyboards i've amazoned.
• Keys are NOT loud when typing & are soft keys. Which is a huge plus for me.
• Shipping was incredibly fast.
• It has rubber feet which does not let it slide nor scratch the surface it's sitting on.
• It has the windows key. I am a windows type of guy, so that's a plus!
• Able to angle it a little higher (might work for you, might not. Or you can place some object like a 2 by 4 to angle it as well. lol) as i provided in the pics.
• Not bright enough
• It needs a brightness control
• One or more keys get stuck. This might be because it is not broken in or i possibly need to stop typing so hard.
• Did i forget to mention it needs a brightness adjuster? Yes? Oh okay.
• Needs to be brighter with brightness adjuster to dim if i wanted...just saying. Haha.
Don't let the pics fool you, the colors in person are slightly darker. But keys are still clearly visible, much better than my non backlight keyboard i gave to Goodwill. Generally speaking, this keyboard is definitely worth the price tag & i am happy with this purchase (:
P.s. I found the green light is the brightest to me so i will be using that one & use the others depending on my mood or something. I hope this helps you all!
Most recent customer reviews
The tap-feel was just awful. Terribly travel and feel.Read more