Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on June 6, 2017
I originally watched this stand-up on Comedy Central before buying this dvd. All though it doesnt stand the test of time you will find yourself watching ot a few times which os all you can ask in a 60minute stand up.
Aziz goes the extra mile in his routine as he incoprates music, singing, and ofcourse, impersonations. His material feels fresh and his stage presence felt natural. Though i dont think all his jokes will reach every audience in the way of big names like Kevon Hart or Gabriel Iglesias.
on July 27, 2012
I love this comedian! He's witty, brilliant, adorably self-depreciating, easy on the eyes, and great at giving you a laugh over the stupid (and sometimes trivial) things people do. I enjoyed this clear up until the end with the slapstick "Randy" bit. (I guess "Randy" is a character from a movie he did called "Funny People," which I never saw. With the singular exception of "Little Nicky" Adam Sandler movies just don't appeal to me!) Other than that, and his tendency to name drop, there are a lot of laughs to be had here. His other special, the one you can only buy from his website, is better IMnsHO, but this one is definitely worth watching too. He's young so hopefully he'll grow out of the name dropping phase soon!
on July 26, 2016
Aziz is pretty funny.
on August 28, 2011
I loved the bits of Aziz's stand-up I had seen on YouTube, so I thought I might go ahead and purchase the whole DVD. I wasn't disappointed. I personally could have done without the "Randy" bit at the end, but that is just my opinion. Otherwise, I loved it! Definitely a great DVD to pop in when friends are over, and you want something on in the background to inspire some good stories and a lot of laughs.
on November 7, 2015
Really enjoy his performance.some foul language i like the audience involvement. Spontaneous nd relaxed on stage.
on February 15, 2010
If you like stand up comedians like Dave Chappelle, Eddie Muprhy, Arj Barker and Russell Peters then this is perfect for you. Aziz is an up and comer and in his debut DVD he hits the mark.

Aziz found fame from appearing in Adam Sandlers film Funny People and appearing on TV shows Scrubs and Parks and Recreation but stand up is were he really shines. He is a new gen stand up comedian, he talks about stuff like Facebook and burning CD's. But he is really in his element talking about his night out with Kanye West and going to a R Kelly concert. Aziz delivers his lines with energy and charisma in such a likable way. And for all you RAAAAAAANDY fans don't worry he makes an appearance too.

If you love a good laugh and are into the comedians I mentioned earlier then don't hesistate in buying this. The main stand up goes for about 60 mins but there is also an additional 30 mins in the special features. So all in all its 90 mins of a good ol laugh.

9/10
on February 24, 2010
I first caught this stand up, by accident when I was up late one Saturday night on Comedy Central. I loved it and I had to own it! Aziz is super funny and RAAAAAAAANDY is the man!