Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on June 6, 2017
I originally watched this stand-up on Comedy Central before buying this dvd. All though it doesnt stand the test of time you will find yourself watching ot a few times which os all you can ask in a 60minute stand up.
Aziz goes the extra mile in his routine as he incoprates music, singing, and ofcourse, impersonations. His material feels fresh and his stage presence felt natural. Though i dont think all his jokes will reach every audience in the way of big names like Kevon Hart or Gabriel Iglesias.
on September 8, 2017
Love this guy. Funniest Indian dude ever.
on July 27, 2012
I love this comedian! He's witty, brilliant, adorably self-depreciating, easy on the eyes, and great at giving you a laugh over the stupid (and sometimes trivial) things people do. I enjoyed this clear up until the end with the slapstick "Randy" bit. (I guess "Randy" is a character from a movie he did called "Funny People," which I never saw. With the singular exception of "Little Nicky" Adam Sandler movies just don't appeal to me!) Other than that, and his tendency to name drop, there are a lot of laughs to be had here. His other special, the one you can only buy from his website, is better IMnsHO, but this one is definitely worth watching too. He's young so hopefully he'll grow out of the name dropping phase soon!
on July 26, 2016
Aziz is pretty funny.
on June 12, 2014
Aziz Ansari is just great! My husband loves his comedy and introduced me to it, we catch what we can on tv and are looking to go to a live show soon! The DVD is great, we looked everywhere for it for so long when we should of just ordered amazon in the first place. Good price, product and shipping time!
on March 15, 2015
I thought this was hilarious. I'm surprised by some of the lukewarm reviews. There is a slightly nerdy element to his humor, perhaps that is why, but he is hilarious, and it is so fun to watch this fresh and unpretentious stand-up.
on February 11, 2015
Have you ever woken up one morning and thought "treat yo self"? Then this is the gift for you. You cannot go wrong with this. You're going to punch yourself for not buying it sooner. Like in 2010 when it first came out.
on August 28, 2011
I loved the bits of Aziz's stand-up I had seen on YouTube, so I thought I might go ahead and purchase the whole DVD. I wasn't disappointed. I personally could have done without the "Randy" bit at the end, but that is just my opinion. Otherwise, I loved it! Definitely a great DVD to pop in when friends are over, and you want something on in the background to inspire some good stories and a lot of laughs.
on June 29, 2010
This DVD is hysterical. I saw the premier of the special on Comedy Central and loved it so much that I bought the DVD from Amazon. The bonus feature is every bit as funny as the special on the DVD. I highly recommend it!
on July 16, 2016
Hilarious. we loved it. Definitely for adults but very funny.