Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 14, 2012
I purchased this tablet back in Nov 2011. When I got the unit my first duty was to make sure the product was fully updated and while I was doing that I was surprised that I got a warning about the hardrive being full. So I played with the software on the tablet and deleted as much as I could to allow me to add software that I wanted to have. After a few days of doing that I then started looking into the Android side. I quickly discovered that even though the OS for the Android can make use of the droid market place it is not able to do so. Instead you need to utilize 3rd party sites and even then they don't have many of the applications that are pretty popular.

Despite the above problems I decided to just keep the unit but then my charger connection went bad. So, I contacted the manufacturer about getting a replacement. I emailed the company and after a couple of days I was told they would send me a new charger once I sent mine in. I waited till after Christmas before I was going to send the cord in but before I could I was using the tablet at a friends and one of the corners in the front of the tablet separated from the rear tablet case. So, once again I contact the manufacturer and after a few days get email back saying they will replace the unit once "I" send the unit back. They didn't give me any info or shipping code etc. I had to pay for it on my own. So I did. After waiting 2 plus weeks I received the new unit and quickly plugged it in to start redoing everything I did on the original unit. Unfortunately it would not even start up.. So, I called them this time being it was a Friday and wanted to resolve this issue before the weekend.. luckily I was actually able to get through to someone and they put me on hold.. and spoke to their tech person. Upon returning I was told (not by the tech person but by the random person I got a hold of) to charge it for a full 24hrs before trying to start it.. I thought that it was odd to have to do that since I used the original one moments after getting it and plugging it in, but I did as they said. 24 hours later the unit still failed to start. So incredibly disappointed now I called them again.. jumped through a bunch of hoops over a period of several days and talked to no less then 3 people the last one being a supervisor about getting some customer satisfaction. Finally, I determined the only reasonable thing to do was to get a full refund on the unit. So that is what I did. Overall, its a bad tablet in operation, quality and performance and even worse the customer service for the company is abysmal at best. I see no hope for that improving being that the supervisor was the worse offender. If I could give it a 0 star rating I would so buyer beware... Im planning on buying a name brand unit now.
on March 9, 2012
I LOVE my Azpen X1. I do agree with reviewers that the storage capacity of the windows boot is small (ok, its almost nonexistent!) but with a little SD card, and the fact that you can use thumb drives, external hard rives, cd drives, or anything else that works with a USB (which is pretty much ANYTHING!), it more then makes up for this. I chose the azpen over any other tablet out there for a few reasons (the USB drives, Bluetooth, Windows capabilities (meaning it can work with PC only programs, such as the one needed for my stethoscope) and the sleek look.) it has not disappointed me yet! The only reason I would regret this purchase is because of the lack of accessories designed to work with it (AKA there is 1 case designed for the Azpen X1, and no additional chargers (such as USB to DC chargers, or in car chargers), and the horrible skyping! (the camera is about the same quality as on my phone, and I can't seem to get the mic to pick up my voice... at all...)

Overall very satisfied with the product.
on March 4, 2012
la tablet tiene poco espacio en el disco,
el win 7 y el android ocupan todo el espacio.
gracias, esperando puedan seguir mejorando.

att: john garcia

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.