Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,813 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,013 reviews
on May 6, 2015
I love this so much! I ordered the maroon and will probably order other colors later on. It's very comfortable and pretty. I'm 5'3, 110 pounds and the small was perfect, as long as I fold the top over.
review image
11 comment| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2013
I REALLY wanted to love this skirt. I've been reading reviews for every style I could find on Amazon and decided I need to bite the bullet and try one. I'm 5'9" about 150 (28" waist but I have a sizable butt for my body shape) so I decided to air on the side of caution and get the large, the waist part was definitely big on me although it stayed up. I probably could have gotten away with the medium.

In order to have it be a true "maxi" I had to put it on almost exactly like it appears on the model photo, no fold to the waist and I had to pull it a little further down from my waist than the model has it, then it just barely skimmed the floor. You definitely can't fold the waist if you're tall so keep that in mind ladies!

The fabric is quite nice, very soft and flowing but in the end for me the skirt just doesn't work. After modeling it in front of a mirror for about 10 minutes I decided I just couldn't get past the way the clinginess of the fabric seemed to emphasize every dimple and imperfection of my rear. If you have a large booty and are even the slightest bit self conscious about the way it looks then this skirt might not be for you. For those of you that can pull it off, power to you!

Also, I ordered the Burgundy and the Caviar and from testing it out in both natural and artificial lighting I don't think either of them would have any of the see-through issues that some other reviews have mentioned so that probably varies by the color you get. Sadly these will be going back but I'm going to keep hunting to see if I can find a style with a drape that's a bit more forgiving to my backside.

UPDATE: I decided that I liked the skirts too much to give up that easily. Bought a pair of Jockey Skimmies Slipshorts and am now completely satisfied with the way the skirt looks! Will still be sending back to get the right size (medium) for a better fit in the waist and more colors!
77 comments| 714 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2015
Really like this skirt. I ordered the size I normally wear (size L) and it fits perfectly! Absolutely love the color and it keeps me nice and cool on those really hot days. I live how I can dress it up, or dress it down too! I will definitely be ordering more in different colors
review image
22 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2016
Super comfortable:)
on June 1, 2016
I received the worst looking maxi I've ever bought! I got elastic at the top of the skirt and where it folds, it looks like theyou didn't have enough fabric so they sowed on a piece to finish it. I'll attach a picture so y'all can see what in talking about.
review image
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2013
This is a standard rollable maxi skirt which I love since I am 5'5 and generally maxi dresses are too long for me. The material is thin so imperfections and pantylines will be visible. Also, because it is thin I do not roll it down because if I do you can see the folds and it doesn't look good (this probably won't happen with thicker tops). This is typical in what I have found with these types of skirts, and it could have to do with my shape as I do not have a flat belly. Because I do this, the top of the skirt is high above my waist, but only I know and I haven't had problems with this showing through shirts. I am a size 16 and the XL fit as expected.

I got olive and the color seems lighter than I expected, which may be due to monitor color, although olive is not usually very light. I'd consider it closer to a light mint green; it's not bad but I do love olive green.

There was a piece of material sticking out of the back of the folding seam toward the top which I cut off, it almost looked like it could have been a loop for hanging but wasn't connected and there was only 1, so I assumed it was a sewing accident.

Overall though this is a great staple to have, one that makes looking decent for work simple while giving you breathing room if you feel bloated one day.
on May 3, 2017
These maxi skirts are affordable and good quality. I bought 5 or so in various colors. I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm wearing one to work today and it's super comfy, especially since I'm bloated with cramps (you know how that goes). This skirt is 'just what the Dr. ordered' but still looks cute. Can't beat that! Will make for some great summer outfits. I'm 5'-5" and 180 pounds and the X-Large fits me fine.
on December 27, 2015
Weird construction. Runs big. It had a weird seam placement and even had hips made into it. Since I'm not very hippie and don't have a big derrière, it just didn't fit.
But I would say that if you are very voluptuous and thick, and not over 5'7", it would fit you perfectly. Even though I returned the product, I'm giving it five stars because I know that is very difficult to find clothes when you are generously endowed with hips and a big butt. Even though this wasn't the skirt for me, it was made with thought and care and extra effort was put into it's construction. And because of that, I respect it highly. It probably should be listed as plus size. It was quite refreshing to have something that was to big. That was great for my self-esteem. That was nice, because usually (with these Asian sizes) things are usually way too small.
I'm 5'9" 165lbs & it was tooo big and a tad bit short. If I were to re-order I would probably get a small. One more thing. Try to order the right size because returning it was a big waste of time and money. I only ended up getting a two dollar and change refund which really kind of sucked. If I knew that I was going to lose 75% of the purchase price, I would've just kept it and gave it as a gift to someone else.
on April 26, 2017
I went by the photos posted by other people and felt confident that Large would fit ( it actually should have been loose on me ) - wrong. The size accuracy must be different depending which color you buy, because I ordered Large in Heather Grey & it's actually a Medium. I wear 10/11 in jeans and the large skirt is SUPER tight at the top. The color, material, etc is just what I wanted. I only wish it was true to size.
on September 17, 2017
My waist is roughly 32'' and my hips roughly 38''.
The medium fits perfectly and the large works too but it slips down through out the day and I find the looser fit slightly less comfortable.
I have bought 6 of these skirts and they are all the same good quality.
Other sellers charge 20$ plus for these things- yeah no thanks, I know they that these simple articles of clothing are not worth that much.
I wear leggings beneath the lighter colors in case they are see through in sunlight. If you wear underwear it will probably be visible in some capacity.
My only concern now is how they will hold up in the wash- haven't found out yet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.