Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Azules Women's Stretchy Slinky Fabric Maxi Skirt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 22, 2014
I ordered a large (31" natural waist, 5'5") and it was very tight. And so short! If it had been longer, I could have worn it higher and then it would fit fine. But at this length, I have to wear it low on my hips and while it stretches, it's just so unflattering. The waistband is exactly 28" (on L) and it probably will be ok stretching about 4" max. Beyond that it looks distorted and the elastic at the bottom of the 5" waistband tends to pinch if there's too much stretch. So, if your waist/hip is larger than 32" where you plan to wear the skirt, I'd skip.Te length is 41". I tend to wear about 2" heels, so for me this is about 3" too short if I'm wearing it high-waisted. At the hips, the length is fine but the waist is not. The fabric is cool and slinky, which is nice for the summer. It won't wrinkle like cotton jersey (your typical t-shirt material). The print is also nice (F03) without being in your face.
on August 6, 2014
I was a bit worried about fit and the quality of material after reading some reviews. I bought this skirt in an extra large to use as a maternity skirt and could not be happier! Beautiful- fabric is not see through - and the fit is perfect- I immediately bought one in each color:)
on September 9, 2015
The fabric feels cheap and the print didn't match at the seams so I sent it back. It did fit well and was true to size. I ordered another Azules skirt in a slightly different style and I love it so there seems to be variability in the fabric quality.
on June 10, 2014
Product had a hole in the back of the skirt, and a few small stains on the front of it. I laundered and I think the stains are gone, waiting for it to dry. Product is not worth the price, if it comes in that condition..
on December 7, 2014
What a great skirt. Comfy. Sexy. I love the mala pattern the color is just fascinating. Nice length. Fast shipping!!! Placed order on Wednesday, received shipping confirmation 2 hour later, tried them on Saturday!!! Ordered 2 skirts. Lovely items! Thank you!
on June 11, 2014
I am usually a size 10, and the medium fit me well in the waist, but was much too small around the hips and bedonkadonk. Unless you want to look like you're walking the streets, or you are built like a basketball player, I don't recommend.
on March 9, 2015
Love this skirt! Fits exactly how I wanted it to. The only problem is one of the flowers is right in the middle of my butt. Kind of weird but hopefully nobody will notice! It kind of a big deal though so I gave it 3 stars.
on July 28, 2015
Nice fit, as photographed. I can't imagine this will last more than one season as it is pretty cheaply made, but it is appropriately priced in that regard. I have worn it about a half dozen times and gotten lots of compliments.
on June 13, 2015
Love this skirt!!!
Used it in Mexico for my honeymoon. It is light and breezy, yet fitting and trendy. The material is sort of a soft satiny type.
I am a "curvy" girl, with a 34" waist and 44" hips. The XL fit PERFECTLY and was my fav piece of clothing on my trip.
on January 25, 2015
These are great skirts for winter and summer. In winter I just add tights and probably boots. They are cool in the summer because of the fabric. I'm normally a medium because I'm quite curvey in the bottom, but going forward I will get a large just to have more room and added length.