+ $0.00 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Two games in one for retail!Players have the opportunity to own both Azure Striker Gunvolt and its sequel, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, on one cartridge!
- Obliterate Foes with the power of lightning!Tag enemies with your weapon, then shock them into oblivion with Gunvolt's lethal Flashfield technique!
- Advanced players can try for bonuses and higher scores by defeating two or more enemies at once.
- A powerful new enemy emerges!Gunvolt's battle with the Sumeragi Group may be over, but a brand new enemy is looming in the shadows.
- Can Gunvolt put a stop to the nefarious plot of this new threat before it's too late?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gunvolt is back and hitting store shelves for the first time in the new Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack! The original critically acclaimed 2D action adventure, Azure Striker Gunvolt, is combined with its highly anticipated successor, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, in one amazing game package. These incredible platforming games harken back to the Japanese classics of yesteryear with their great controls, crisp graphics, unique gameplay mechanics, memorable characters, and epic boss battles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest change is that it's not just a position yourself, aim and shoot game. When you hit the enemy with your blaster, you also tag them. Once tagged, you can shock every tagged enemy with your electrical power. So if you tag every enemy on the screen, you can then shock them to oblivion. Shock can be used up, but it recharges just by not using it. There's a little bit more to it, but the tagging system and then the upgrades you can get make the game feel totally different than what you've played before.
The difficulty is toned down too. The first game isn't exceptionally long. I beat it in less than a week playing casually. But there was still stuff to go back and collect and challenges to do. But then I had the whole second game which took about the same time to beat! For around $20, I think there's plenty of gameplay. While I like good and long games, I prefer good short games to bad long games. And I think for a 2-D platform game that I wouldn't really want something longer.
Overall, I've really enjoyed this game. I bought it for my son and when trying it, I got into it. I think my 10 year old son will really like it too. So I do suggest it!