Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 13, 2014
I made my husband a happy camper by buying this unit. He had a PS3 that was ruined when our apartment flooded a year ago and there were other items we needed to replace before our entertainment items. I surprised him with this and a MLB14 The Show disc and the joy on his face made my day! This unit is a beautiful blue color (which actually matches our living room...we're in a new apartment now :D) and this bundle was priced better than a refurbished unit (console and a controller only) at a local store. The description states that it has an approximate shipping time of 28 days, however I received it in about a week. Thank you, Amazon, for letting me give my husband an early anniversary gift.
on April 13, 2014
I chose this system because I already had the red special edition Wii, and I wanted another special colored system ( possibly a silly reason, but hey, it's my money) Anyway, I love it. It works quite like other PS3's that I've used. I didn't realize at first that I shouldn't just slide open the game disc drawer, but I don't think I did any permanent damage by not using the eject button.
on April 23, 2014
as apart of my lifelong technology update i bought this after months or research,
well the product is here works very well happy family and friends i very good investment
use just about every day. Happy teens now
have not tried other system but the ones i bought it for have used all the brand names they like this on and after year of asking now they have have it and love it
on March 21, 2014
I bought this as a replacement Blu-ray player because the stand alone players I've looked at were garbage.
Daughter has a PS3 fat model and it still works on games and movies and it is 7 years old.
The price is great, plus I can download movies on it and the daughter gets a new controller out of the deal.
Everyone is happy!
on June 19, 2014
I liked my Gen 1 PS3 much better as it had the look and feel of a higher priced unit, but this system has worked out ok thus far. I don't like the disk entry as it feels really plasticy (yes, I know that is not a word, but you know what I mean) and I feel this will be the first thing that will break on this unit. Other than that it plays games, movies, and streaming just as it is supposed to.
on April 28, 2016
This color of the PS3 is very good looking. Bought it over 2 years ago and still works amazing. The color of the controller is the same color as the system, but different from the blue controllers you buy at the store. Highly recommend.
on July 16, 2014
The Azurite blue on this PS3 looks great! We had an older PS3 that finally died on us. I really like how the door slides open on the top of this one. Makes keeping the inside clean a lot easier. We did not, however, enjoy the included game that came with the PS3.
on April 13, 2017
This was bought used and Ida in good condition. The only thing I worry about is it makes a clicking noise when it loads a disk.
on May 1, 2014
So after giving up online gaming (which had consumed so much free time I couldn't justify buying a game system during that time) I bought my 1st game system since the PS2 back in 2000.
Yes I know I'm behind the times but that works out for me $ wise.

As far as this system, the packaging to get it to me was in bubblewrap inside a sturdy box. So the PS3 box was in pristine condition as were the contents inside.
The PS3 has a great blue color, is quiet when it runs, has good heat-management & runs great. I love it.
on March 31, 2014
I bought this for my 13 year old son for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES it. It has plenty of GB for a 13 year old's needs. He also loves the fact that it is blue instead of your typical black console and control. I would recommend this product for sure!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.