Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on April 13, 2014
I made my husband a happy camper by buying this unit. He had a PS3 that was ruined when our apartment flooded a year ago and there were other items we needed to replace before our entertainment items. I surprised him with this and a MLB14 The Show disc and the joy on his face made my day! This unit is a beautiful blue color (which actually matches our living room...we're in a new apartment now :D) and this bundle was priced better than a refurbished unit (console and a controller only) at a local store. The description states that it has an approximate shipping time of 28 days, however I received it in about a week. Thank you, Amazon, for letting me give my husband an early anniversary gift.
on April 13, 2014
I chose this system because I already had the red special edition Wii, and I wanted another special colored system ( possibly a silly reason, but hey, it's my money) Anyway, I love it. It works quite like other PS3's that I've used. I didn't realize at first that I shouldn't just slide open the game disc drawer, but I don't think I did any permanent damage by not using the eject button.
on March 21, 2014
I bought this as a replacement Blu-ray player because the stand alone players I've looked at were garbage.
Daughter has a PS3 fat model and it still works on games and movies and it is 7 years old.
The price is great, plus I can download movies on it and the daughter gets a new controller out of the deal.
Everyone is happy!
on March 27, 2014
everything I thought it would be. I like the way it slides open. As advertised.this was my second PlayStation, & I like it much better than the first one.
on April 13, 2017
This was bought used and Ida in good condition. The only thing I worry about is it makes a clicking noise when it loads a disk.
on May 1, 2014
So after giving up online gaming (which had consumed so much free time I couldn't justify buying a game system during that time) I bought my 1st game system since the PS2 back in 2000.
Yes I know I'm behind the times but that works out for me $ wise.

As far as this system, the packaging to get it to me was in bubblewrap inside a sturdy box. So the PS3 box was in pristine condition as were the contents inside.
The PS3 has a great blue color, is quiet when it runs, has good heat-management & runs great. I love it.
on March 31, 2014
I bought this for my 13 year old son for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES it. It has plenty of GB for a 13 year old's needs. He also loves the fact that it is blue instead of your typical black console and control. I would recommend this product for sure!
on April 28, 2016
This color of the PS3 is very good looking. Bought it over 2 years ago and still works amazing. The color of the controller is the same color as the system, but different from the blue controllers you buy at the store. Highly recommend.
on April 13, 2014
Ive yet to have any real issues with this console. The latest consoles do have some download glitches on some games. However, if you google the issue and the game; you will find an answer. The color is just beautiful! I havent owned it long enough to rate if the color actually lasts. But for now; this console does what is supose to do (provide hours of fun for the gamer in us!) and did I mention it looks great?!
on June 19, 2014
I liked my Gen 1 PS3 much better as it had the look and feel of a higher priced unit, but this system has worked out ok thus far. I don't like the disk entry as it feels really plasticy (yes, I know that is not a word, but you know what I mean) and I feel this will be the first thing that will break on this unit. Other than that it plays games, movies, and streaming just as it is supposed to.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.