BÖHM Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Cushioned Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling - B76
|Sale:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Powerful Headphones Let You Enjoy Music, TV, Movies & Games with Rich, Textured Sound & Extra Bass
- Connect to iPhone, iPad, Smart TV & More Via Advanced Bluetooth V4.0; Generous 10 Meter Distance (You may also connect via the included AUX Cable)
- Cushioned Foam Ear Pads Cup Entire Ear for Up to 16 Hours of Comfortable, Relaxed Listening
- Built-In Volume Control Offers Hands-Free Convenience; Effective Noise Cancelling for Up to 8 Hours
- Attractive Sport Headset with Foldable Design is Great for the Gym, Jogging, Cycling & Long Car Travel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BÖHM Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Cushioned Headphones with Active Noise Cancelling - B76
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||With Active Noise Cancelling||Black||White|
|Headphone Fit||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear, Noise cancelling headphones, Bluetooth headphones, Wireless headphones, Headphones with microphone, Running headphones, Sport headphones, wireless headphones for tv, headphone||Over-Ear, Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones, Headphones with microphones, TV Headphones with aptX||Over ear|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 6.5 x 5 in||3.62 x 6.54 x 7.13 in||3.15 x 7.87 x 7.48 in||8 x 9 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.76 lb||0.85 lb||7.52 ounces||4.8 ounces|
|Additional Features||Noise-Cancelling, Wireless||Noise cancelling headphones, Bluetooth headphones||Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling Headphones, apt-X Lossless Sound, Bluetooth 4.1, Lightweight, Comfortable Over-ear Fit, Built-in Microphone, 25 Hours Playback,||NA|
BÖHM's powerful headphones allow you truly experience and enjoy crisp, vibrant, rich textured sound and powerful bass. Escape the everyday with your favorite
tunes and audiobooks anytime, anywhere. Equipped with the latest active noise cancellation technology with ambient noise, BÖHM's B76 headphones will give you up to 16 hours of focused comfortable listening!
BÖHM has incorporated the most advanced active and passive noise cancelling technology in its headphones. Flip a switch on these truly active noise cancelling headphones and immerse yourself in your music without distractions, wherever you may be.
Stay in control with the tap of a finger. Featuring a power/multifunction button, volume and playback control buttons, a USB charging port, Bluetooth indicator, and noise canceling button and indicator incorporated seamlessly into your B76 headset.
World Class Battery
Advanced battery efficiency technology means you’ll enjoy up to 16 hours of play time and 8 hours of noise cancelling on a lightning-fast 2-hour charge.
Comfort & Convenience
Cushioned ear pads cup ear and adjustable headband rests softly for endless hours of fatigue-free listening. With its compact folding design and included carry case, the B76 is perfect for storage and trave alike.
Top Customer Reviews
- Excellent product design. Forget plastic! Only faux leather padding and aluminum here folks. They look sleek and feel of quality while in the hands and on your head. The sweetest looking cans I've ever owned.
- Great bass (without overwhelming bass) and solid mid-range response. Excellent sound detail (almost on par with my studio monitor phones I use for sound recordings) and plenty of volume for most folks. A decently-balanced and loud sound for a variety of genres. See the exception in "Other considerations".
- Enhanced bass boost/response while active noise-cancellation is activated. Purists may shun the coloration of the sound, but the phones boost the lower frequencies whilst the noise cancellation is turned on. Excellent for listening to rap/hip-hop/electronic music casually.
- Generally comfortable and a good fit. They feel heavy in the hands, and you would expect too much heft on your head. But putting them on my head, I was surprised that they didn't feel too heavy at all, even after sometime with them on. It needs saying that I am used to having big 'ol studio monitors on for long duration when recording and mixing music, so perhaps your mileage will vary here depending on what kind of phones you are used to wearing. The ear padding is super soft and outright luxurious. Well done.
- Great sound isolation with the around-the-ear design of these phones. Plus, the active noise cancellation can help to further suppress the lower frequency, ambient sounds in the environment if needed.
- Pairing was flawless and the Bluetooth range is as good as you would expect. Battery life seems solid.
- Low-cost for the feature set. Even lower-end Bluetooth phones can cost $40-$50 in Best Buy stores.
- The product comes with a nice case to carry and protect your investment.
- The head band has very little padding, and this can be a little uncomfortable on the top of the head over prolonged use.
- The active noise-cancellation feature needs more refinement. When on, a low hiss is audible once the music volume is turned down below 10% or so. Not noticeable with music at typical playback volumes. Might be an issue for you if you want to use these JUST for noise-cancelling say whilst reading on a plane or for a similar use case. These are my first pair of active noise-cancelling phones, so I cannot compare to say Bose or Beats in this regard, but the noise-cancelling does little for mid-range/higher frequency ambient noise reduction. It only reduces lower frequency ambient noise. (Minus 1/2 star)
- Oops! Someone at BOHM made a coding error? with the firmware. If you long-press the "+", the phones go to the previous track (or beginning of the current one) and when you long press "-", they ADVANCE to the next track. In a UI sense, this actually kinda makes more sense in a way since most playlist interfaces show you going DOWN a list when you advance. So, the visual and the tactile UI elements match up better right? LOL Yeah Ok, not what they intended at BOHM, and it's the opposite with what the manual indicates. I can live with it, but it does little to engender confidence as a consumer. (Minus 1/2 star)
- Higher frequencies are a little attenuated. Perhaps fans of classical/jazz might want a more pronounced higher-end response in their phones. If you listen to mostly classical/jazz, I'd look perhaps to Bose and spend the extra $ since they are purported to have a stronger high frequency response (don't know this from my own experience). I know that when compared to my studio monitor headphones, the BOHM B76s do not bring out the higher frequencies as much. Still a nice clear sound, just not as bright for some musical styles. I'm not taking off any stars for this, since this boils down to personal listening preferences.
- If you're not used to closed, around-the-ear style phones, these may make your ears feel hot and stuffy, esp. for the first several days in. Some have complained on this point, but the phones are fine for me. Mileage will vary. You'll need to consider what headphone style you are used to wearing before buying these. One advantage of this is that as the weather has turned cold, the phones have helped to keep me warm on my evening walks. : )
I hope this review helps out! Feel free to shoot me any questions! : )
THE GOOD NEWS...
Style - 5/5: This is a very sharp-looking pair of headphones. Sleek and stylish with a brushed aluminum exterior. The padding might be faux leather but it smells and feels like real leather.
Case/packaging - 5/5: They come in a very nice box with a very attractive, protective, nylon zipper case.
Build quality - 5/5: Despite some of the hinge problems other reviewers have mentioned, these headphones felt very well built with solid construction.
Comfort - 4/5: Some reviewers mentioned that they felt heavy, however, I found them to be very comfortable. I was able to wear them several hours a day and have no ear pain. They fit nicely over the ear and passively isolate ambient sound pretty well. I think the reports of these being heavy might be one of the tradeoffs of having a better build quality (heavier materials are needed so they don't feel "cheap" or "plastic" like other models).
Sound quality - 3/5: This was one of the disappointing features I tried to deal with. For a pair of headphones in this price range I expected better. I'll admit that I am somewhat of an audiophile and an amateur musician so that could definitely be affecting my opinion here. The soundstage was rather flat but very clear. Meaning, I found the bass to be shallow, mids to be very good and treble to be above average. I was able to improve the sound quality quite a bit by purchasing the BOOM2 equalizer app for my MacBook Pro and the EQUALIZER+ app for my iPhone6s Plus. The apps really helped improve the sound quality but on certain bass-heavy songs in my library the drivers would distort.
Noise-cancelling - 3/5: The ANC worked ok as long as I had music playing. It blocked out most of the noise from my kids playing in the living room but as other reviewers have already noted, Sony is probably the only company that has gotten close to Bose in this department. Also, I did find that the sound quality was better with the ANC turned on (as another reviewer already noted).
THE BAD NEWS...
As I mentioned at the beginning, I had searched 6 weeks for a good pair of headphones in my price range. I bought them the first of December but then had to wait until Christmas to open them (Christmas gift to myself). I SO wanted these B-76's to work that I found myself cheering for them. I want to see a company offer a more affordable, good quality wireless pair of ANC headphones that could succeed at this price point. Let's face it, there are a lot of people that can't afford to spend $300-$400 on a pair of headphones. Unfortunately, the B-76's worked great for 2 weeks and then the Bluetooth/Multi-function button suddenly stopped working (on the right ear cup). This baffled me because I never took them out of my office and had always been very careful with them (I wanted them to last!). After contacting the seller, they kindly agreed to replace them. After 2 weeks of shipping back the first pair back and waiting for the second to arrive, I eagerly opened the package, charged them up and connected them to my MacBook via Bluetooth. Much to my disappointment, the soundstage on the replacement pair sounded even worse than the first pair and there was a faint buzzing in the right ear cup (NOT from the ANC). With great reluctance, I am packaging this second pair up and returning them for a refund. And...with great reluctance I spent another hour reading reviews and pulled the trigger on the Sony MDR1000X/B's. I hate to spend this much $$ on headphones but looks like that's what it is going to take to get good quality sound, reliability and close-enough-to-Bose noise cancellation. If Bohm can address these issues they could have a homerun product that sells very well. I hope this review is helpful in your own search. And if you do by the B-76's, I hope you have better luck than I did.