Bürstenhaus Redecker Pastry Brush with Untreated Beechwood Handle, Set of 2, 7-1/2 and 8-Inch
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Has a handle made of untreated beechwood and brush made of natural boar bristles; brush set of two includes 7-1/2 inch and 8-inch
- Use for a variety of kitchen purposes such as glazing, basting, spreading sauces, and more; also great for delicious candy making
- Natural boar bristles hold the moist liquid properly and smoothly spread it on the pastry, candy or cake surface
- Made by the world-renowned manufacturer of brush and wood products for 75 years, Bürstenhaus Redecker; Made in Germany
- Handwash to clean then gently dry with a cotton towel; comes with a lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bürstenhaus Redecker Pastry Brush with Untreated Beechwood Handle, Set of 2, 7-1/2 and 8-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$1.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com||W & P Trading Corporation||Daniel's House||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Untreated Beechwood Handle, Set of 2||Multicolor||Wood||White||Not applicable||Beige|
|Material Type||Beechwood||Silicone||Wood||Wood||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
For a flavorful pastry, use a pastry brush with natural bristles so the sauce or glaze is evenly spread and better absorbed by your special goodies.
The pastry brushes are perfect for delicious candy making, baking, and glazing. The set of two brushes is made up of untreated beechwood handle having a steel joint between the handle and bristle for durability. The natural boar bristles properly absorb sauces and act as a perfect glazer. Ideal for a variety of uses from putting an egg wash, sugar glaze of melted butter on your food. Add glaze on fish and meat to make them crispy and juicy. Wooden brushes are not dishwasher safe. Handwash the brush set, gently rinse the bristles with water, then dry with a cotton towel. The weight of the wooden brush set is only 40 grams and it comes with lifetime warranty.
Bürstenhaus Redecker, one of the last producers of hand-crafted brushes in Germany. Bürstenhaus Redecker has been making brushes for over 75 years! Today Bürstenhaus Redecker offers an extensive selection of both traditional and highly modern brushes and wooden articles for all areas of life. Bürstenhaus Redecker continues to offer new practical helpers for the household and beautifully designed items for the bath and sauna.
75 years have made Redecker neither inflexible nor bored. They remain creative, curious and dedicated to their task with passion and enjoyment.