Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.12. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.97 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each hand-sculpted block is an educational and tactile experience - it features a letter of the alphabet, as well as a different animal for each letter.
- The set includes 26 blocks with relief images of the letters A-Z to delight and educate your little one.
- Chew on them, toss them in the tub, play with them wherever you want!
- Build your masterpieces and learn the alphabet along the way.
- Ages 6 months and up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The B. Elemenosqueeze blocks are specially designed for little hands and curious minds. Each hand-sculpted block is an educational and tactile experience - it features a letter of the alphabet, as well as a different animal for each letter. The set includes 26 blocks with relief images of the letters A-Z to delight and educate your little one. Chew on them, toss them in the tub, play with them wherever you want! Build your masterpieces and learn the alphabet along the way. Ages 6 months and up.
From the Manufacturer
A different animal hand-sculpted for every letter. (Who says there's no such thing as a unicorn?) A tower of A to Z relief art awaits. Chew on them, toss them in the tub. Learn the alphabet, build your masterpiece. Pretty, reusable 100% recycled polypropylene (PP) plastic bag feels remarkably like fabric. .
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required||No||No||No||No||No|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's just a little bit hard to put all the pieces back in the bag, but you can follow the picture that comes with it that tells you how to put them back.
I live these and highly recommend it to anyone
1) Soft - they don't make a loud sound when falling over.
2) Squishy - my nephew loves to chew them, and they're easy to hold in little chubby fingers!
3) Slightly tacky - they have a great matte finish to them, and it helps them slightly grab together when building things
4) Fun shapes to build interesting combinations
5) Nice appealing colors
I bought these for my 8 month old nephew and he loves them! I can imagine he'll continue to grow into them and use them to build things. Right now it's fun to knock them over :-)