Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on November 20, 2016
I bought this CD for Nothin on You and thought that would be the only song that I liked on this CD. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really like most of the songs. I know that music is a subjective experience, but the music on this CD is excellent. Airplanes 1 and 2 are probably my favorites even though that isn't even why I bought the CD. The first track Don't Let Me Fall is also good. The CD is certainly worth the price!
on March 19, 2017
great
on August 28, 2013
I have always been a huge fan of B.o.B. When I discovered this on here, I immediately knew that I should get it. I was not disappointed at all. It was shipped very quick, and I received it without any damages.
It's always nice to listen to good music that you have not listened to for a little while...every song on this album is good. The CD is for souvenir, or if you want to watch a good interview. If you for some reason are still contemplating on whether or not to buy this album, BUY IT. NOW. Support a good artist!
on May 8, 2010
'The Adventures of Bobby Ray' is one of those rare CDs of any music category that you can play from beginning to end. It's a diverse mix that showcases a stunning debut from B.O.B. He is one of those artists that loves both rap and melody. His love for different types of music comes through his artistry, and it's hard to put him in a box. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a CD, but B.O.B. hits the nail on the head. That Star Wars font on the cover is indicative of the classic that 'The Adventures of Bobby Ray' is sure to become. Highly Recommended - When it's all said and done, this will probably be my favorite CD this year!

**Favorite Cut (for now): "Bet I" - This one will have me buying new speakers and wearing a neck brace! THIS is my joint!
on April 27, 2014
I have been a fan of Bobby Ray every since I heard the song Nothing on You at my wedding four years ago. I remember when he came out, a lot of people in the hip hop community did not receive him we'll because he actually played instruments and had logical lyrics. B.o.B is an actual artist with a message. Yes he has some commercially motivated songs for the masses, but overall, he is a well rounded artist.
on January 31, 2011
I bought this CD for a friend in college, hoping that it would be his style and he loved it. As far as rap goes, B.O.B has a pretty laid back style for most of the songs. There are a few love songs, a few danceable songs, and one hardcore gangster rap-type song. I would say if you like Kid Cudi or other laid back rap, this is a great buy. There are 4-5+ songs on here that are party-worthy and even if you don't like every single song, it's a safe gift for a teen because it has 4 songs that are pretty well-known. He features some well-known artists too and all those songs are great.
on June 19, 2011
Like Kanye, BOB mixed up his album with a bunch of different sounds which I'm a big fan of. Still, not all the songs are amazing. At first I played through all the tracks faithfully but only a couple of times before getting sick of some. The second Airplanes with Eminem was a little weird for me actually. After hearing both versions play back to back, over and over, I started to hate the song. As much as I'm a fan of em, I think they should have just left the original be by itself. Overall good album, looking forward to the next.
on May 29, 2010
I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this album but I must say I am pleasantly pleased. Out of 12 songs, I would say 9 of them I won't skip when the song comes up on my Ipod. My favorites are(in no particular order):

1. Don't Let Me Fall
2. Airplanes 1 & 2
3. Ghost In The Machine
4. The Kids(although I don't like the hook as much)
5. Nothing on You
6. 5th Dimension

Overall it is a album worth listening to. It's definately a different sounding rap album than what most are used to, but that is the good thing about it.
on January 4, 2012
After listening to LMFAO Bobby Ray was listed as a similar artist. I love this album as well. As with LMFAO I'm a rock and roll fan, but both of these albums have changed my mind. The Airplane song is my favorite, but all of the songs on this album are fantastic. I have ordered from Amazon before and everything I have ordered have arrived in perfect condition as well as my personal information stays personal! Great company and great products!
on June 19, 2016
B.o.B is very catchy and melodic. You'll have these hooks and beats running through your brain all day!