A.B Crew 110V Tankless Electric Hot Water Heater Faucet Kitchen Heating Tap Water Faucet with LED Digital Display(Big Under Inflow)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A must-have for housewife: Your hands won't feel cold when washing dishes or doing the laundry. Of course,washing face and brushing teeth with warm water every morning are great enjoyments.
- Please Note: When you receieve the water heater, please do not test it in your hands, you need install it well and then test, or it will be dangerous. Please operate it according to the instructions.
- Material: H59A level environmental refined copper + ABS engineering plastics. ABS engineering plastics, high temperature resistant, soft and strong, not easy to burst high shape stability. Strong anti-stamping, UV radiation, so the product is not easy to aging security is more durable and lasting.
- 4 types to choose: Big Under Bend, Small Under Bend, Big Lateral Bend, Small Lateral Bend. In general, to say at least, temperature at about 20 degrees to 40 degrees in winter & 30 degrees to 50 degrees in summer, depending on the quantity of flowing water.
- ATTENTION:Please PULL THE PLUG when under freezing weather condition. Otherwise the ice water would open the power and heat itself automatically, the electronic thermal faucet would burn-out by the blocked hot water, even cause spontaneous combustion in extremely serious conditions. PLEASE NOTE that warranty will not be provided in case of the above-mentioned circumstances.(THIS PRODUCT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED FOR OUTDOOR USE.)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.Kitchen, toilet, etc ...All Can Use, Convenient, Simple, Easy To Install 2.4 types to choose: Big Under Bend, Small Under Bend, Big Lateral Bend, Small Lateral Bend. 3.Voltage: 110V/50HZ 4.Power: 2000W Description: 1.Power unified are the 2000-watt. Temperature at about 30 degrees to 40 degrees in winter; Temperature at about 30 degrees to 60 degrees in summer. 2.ABS engineering plastics, high temperature resistant, soft and strong, not easy to burst, high shape stability, strong anti-stamping, UV radiation, so that the product is not easy to aging, security is more durable and lasting Features: Product Name: Heating water faucet The main material: H59A level environmental refined copper + ABS engineering plastics The inlet way: under the influent Surface treatment: multiple plating Spool: Diamond level Ceramic spool Heating tube: high-purity copper liner heating element Rated voltage: 110V/50HZ Rated Power: 2000W Working pressure :0.04-0 .5 MPA Waterproof grade: 1PX4 Diameter: General diameter Cord Length: about 1.5 m Plug type: designed.the GN - 901
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a hot water heater, but too far away, by the time warm water gets there we have finished washing said hands.
So, this unit works, water gets up around 100f to 115 very quickly, within maybe 3 to 5 seconds.
So far all good, however, the "tap" or lever part of it is just dumb!!
In the picture you can see a lever, it rotates back and forth, this controls water temp by controlling water volume, so because its an on demand heater with limited wattage, the less water flow the hotter it gets.
Most faucets, the further away from the "off" position the hotter the water, this one is the opposite because the center position (really just an ambiguous click, not a real solid detent) is off, and as you move the lever away from there the water flow increases, one way for more cold water, the other for more "warm" water. but because the "water flow" increases, the temp actually decreases as the amount of water increases.
So in the "hot direction, as soon as you have moved the lever a little to get water it will be hottest, if you keep moving the lever for a higher flow rate the water will not be as hot.
ALL IN ALL though, to have a bit of warm water "anywhere" for $50 its pretty damm good.
if you leave it in the lowest flow setting for 30 secs the water gets pretty hot.
it says 20 amps, but a regular 15 amp socket seems to work fine, no popped breakers. i have mine on 100 feet of extension cord and hooked up via a garden spigot, still works fine.
If you only need to add a boost to your water heater then it will be fine, but otherwise look for a real tankless point of use water heater.
A guest or customer may have over pushed the handle - now the unit leaks when turned on for cold or hot water.
Very upsetting turn of events. I will attempt to fix it- but was disappointed the product didn't hold up better to average use.