Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
B. Parum Pum Pum (Drum)(Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun Drumming: The B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Set Provides Lots Of Opportunities For Experimenting With Music And Sounds.
- Teaches Rhythm: It'S A Fun And Educational Toy, Perfect For Teaching Young Children Rhythm And Musical Patterns.
- Get Creative: With All The Items, Sounds, And Room For New Ideas, Your Little One Will Be A Musical Prodigy In No Time!
- Storage: The Drum Can Hold All Of The Instruments, And Has A Soft Strap To Make It Easy For Your Child To Carry.
- Includes: 1 Drum W/ Lid, 1 Set Of Centipede Drumsticks, 1 Jingle Bell Ant, 1 Bee Maraca, 1 Tambourine And 1 Egg Shaker.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Set provides lots of opportunities for experimenting with music and sounds. This set includes plenty of different percussion instruments for a crowd of kids, or just one very rambunctious musician! The drum can carry all of the different instruments, and it has a large handle with a soft cotton strap that makes it easy for your child to carry it everywhere. The B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Set is a fun and educational toy, great for teaching children rhythm and musical patterns. With all of the different items, sounds, and room for original ideas, your little one will become a musical prodigy in no time! Ages 18 months and up.
Top customer reviews
A local store had little drums for sale for 20 dollars but I found this item to be a better price for more items. He loved shaking all of the little maracas in the restaurant (yes, I brought it to his birthday dinner and yes, we opened it with him there, and yes, the patrons all thought it was hilarious).
My friend told me that he threw every toy he could reach around the car and beat the heck out of the drum on the way home. And he himself gave me so so so many cuddles and kisses after dinner! His throwing of toys signifies that he likes them, it's a bit like a game where he desires that you return the toys and he can throw them again... I would DEFINITELY recommend this if you know of a young boy or girl who likes to make noise and is still exploring textures and sounds, and will play monkey-see, monkey-do with you.
The attached picture is from when she got it at 8 months old.