Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: No B.S. Marketing To the Affluent: No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Getting Really Rich
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on June 30, 2016
Powerful. New perspective on marketing and connecting with a wealthy audience.
on March 29, 2016
Simply put, love this book and the shift it caused in me.

I stopped marketing my services to smaller fish - freelancers, new businesses, small home businesses....

And result?

I'm making more money, from bigger and more interesting clients...and it having more fun doing it. :)
on March 25, 2016
Just not very good. It reads like aggregated blog content and marketing sales letter.
on March 24, 2016
Dan's marketing expertise is amazing. Every one of these books is a gem and worth 10 times the price charged!
on February 24, 2016
REALLY GREAT BOOK WORTH A SECOND AND THIRD READ.
on February 19, 2016
Awesome book
on January 23, 2016
I love this book. I'm a big Dan Kennedy fan. This book can help change the way you think when doing business.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2015
Being an entrepreneur I have read most of Dan Kennedy's books and always come away with some very helpful information and actions I can take to be more successful. I recently started selling art, and bought this book to help me learn about marketing and selling to people who have money - or may want to buy art, more specifically, my art. I am not completely done with this book but have a notebook full of notes that I have been taking as I read this. I would highly recommend this book and any other by Dan S. Kennedy.
on July 12, 2015
Excellent
on May 23, 2015
As I said in my headline, buy it if you think selling cheap will make you rich ... because you will realize that selling to the affluent doesn't take much more effort.

The book could have been made shorter, a little too much filler, but worth the time.
I learned plenty from it.