Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
B. Toys B. One Two Squeeze Blocks
|Price:||$9.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.65 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each hand-sculpted block is an educational and tactile experience, featuring reliefs of friendly animals and the numbers 1-10 on each side.
- The set includes ten (10) blocks, with 60 images to delight and educate a curious mind.
- Soft and durable, these blocks are stackable, squeezable, floatable and chewable, suitable for any activity.
- This set comes in a 100% recycled polypropylene clear plastic carrying bag.
- Recommended for ages 6 months to 3 years.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
My baby is only four months old, but he's really big for his age (already teething, climbing over things). With older kids, I worry that the wood blocks that they stack up for him will be a hard landing ground, so these blocks are a great alternative. He's teething, so they're chewed on without worry of splinters or paint coming off.
I would recommend these to any parent that has a baby. I imagine as he gets older, he'll start throwing them and they're less likely to break the glass table, windows, or TV versus the wooden blocks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty cute cubes, thick material and well made. I bought them as a Christmas gift for my one year old, and she liked them very much. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sipeish
These are great blocks! They are soft but firm enough for a teething baby. We love the squeek noise they make and that they have numbers and animals on them. Read morePublished 6 days ago by AnnaMolly
Seem like a great toy- my kids (age 1 & 2) haven't really played with it at all though.Published 6 days ago by Pam P.
Great feel and even better ridges for little hands to grab. With colors and numbers we will be able to use these for a long time to come. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Trophy Husband
Got these for my 6 month old, and she is now 8 months and still thoroughly enjoys them. At this point she prefers to chew on them and toss them around, but I'm sure they will be a... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Purplebean