- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
B-cure Laser Vet Device for Pets: A Home Laser Therapy, Accelerates Healing and Reduces Pain and Inflammation in Dogs, Cats, Horses and Other Animals
Enhance your purchase
- INNOVATIVE SOFT-LASER THERAPY: The B-CURE LASER VET DEVICE FOR PETS allows you to treat your beloved animal in the comfort of your home. This cutting-edge technology helps alleviate pain, heal wounds and accelerates the healing process; without heating or damaging skin, it releases sodium, potassium and calcium while promoting blood flow and increasing endorphins that encourage faster healing and pain relief.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: When using the B-CURE VET on your pet, bio-stimulating energy is safely transmitted through the green laser beam to treat localized pain and neurological issues such as nerve paralysis, hip dysplasia, chronic otitis, wobbler syndrome, arthritis, infected wounds, hot spots and scars, as well as dental problems of periodontitis and gingivitis just to name a few; it can also be used as a stimulator for specific acupuncture points.
- USER FRIENDLY: Thanks to its compact, lightweight shape, the B-CURE LASER DEVICE is no longer available only at the veterinary office; you can use it at home by simply turning on the green light, setting the timer and applying it to the desired area; its recommended use is 6 minutes 2 times a day per location. The 7.4 by 2.7 by 1.8 inch unit - that weighs only 6.2 ounces - comes in a gift box containing the hand-held laser, 3 batteries, electrical charger with universal adapter and instructions.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AND ABSOLUTELY SAFE : B-CURE LASER VET is the only soft laser whose efficacy and safety was proven in several double-blind studies, all of which confirmed its clinical value. No side effects or adverse events were reported. Thousands of veterinarians are already using this device to treat several conditions hard to address with conventional therapies.
- IT REALLY WORKS! : We know you will be impressed with the results using our device on your dog, cat, horse or other beloved pet; if you have any concerns, please contact us immediately; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE the B-CURE LASER VET HOME THERAPY DEVICE including the laser, batteries, charger, and instructions in a convenient storage bag; save time and money by using this product at home to keep your pet healthy and pain-free.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
B-CURE Laser Vet: a Veterinary Laser for Pain Relief and Healing in Pets and Larger Animals
B-CURE Laser Vet is a powerful soft laser for the treatment of pain, orthopaedic conditions, wound healing and dental problems in domestic pets (i.e. cats and dogs) and larger animals (i.e. ponies, horses, etc.).
Problems that respond well to cold laser therapy (i.e. LLLT) include a wide range of orthopaedic conditions, acute and chronic pain, tendon and skin disorders (i.e. arthritic aches and pains, joint pain, muscle pain, tendonitis, inflammation, injuries and superficial and open wounds, etc.).
Treatments with B-CURE Laser Vet are effective and safe with no side-effects or risk of overdose. Treatments are gentle, non-invasive and non-traumatising to the pets or animals. B-CURE Laser Vet is easy and safe to use. It is ‘eye safe’ soft laser and does not require the users to wear safety goggles during treatment applications. B-CURE Laser Vet feature relatively large treatment nozzle and its beam size is 4.5 cm long and 1 cm wide.
Examples of veterinary conditions treatable with B-CURE Laser Vet:
- Musculoskeletal: Arthritis, arthrosis, osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, back pain, tendinopathy, cruciate ligaments, tendon weakness, joint disorders, sprains, strains, joint pain, muscle pain, wobbler syndrome (neck problems).
- Dental: Chronic periodontitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, faucitis, etc.
- Skin: Lick granuloma, irritations and ‘hot spots’, feline acne, post-surgical wounds and scars, non-healing wounds, open wounds, infected wounds, ruptured anal sacs and fistulas, pododermatitis.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture stimulation, triggers points.
- Neurologic: Cranial nerve paralysis (i.e. trigeminal nerve, vestibular nerve), peripheral nerve paralysis (i.e. ulnar nerve, radial nerve), spinal injuries (i.e. intervertebral disc protrusion), etc.
- Other: Chronic otitis.
Acute pain treatments: For pain associated with recent injury, trauma or burn, perform multiple sessions as soon as possible after the injury was sustained. You should treat directly over the affected area clearing or parting the fur as much as possible or in case of open wounds, placing the laser nozzle as close to the wound as possible without direct contact with it. It is recommended to perform multiple 8 minute sessions per day until healing is achieved.
Chronic pain treatments: Pain that persists longer than one month (with high likelihood of inflammation also present) is chronic. You should commence with treatments of 1.5 minutes’ duration sessions and increase by 30 seconds per day until you reach 8 minutes per treatment 2 – 4 times per day. Thereafter treat consistently for 8 minutes 2 – 4 times per day.
- Do not aim the laser beam at the eyes of the animals or people.
- Do not use the laser over the stomach during pregnancy
- Do not use on areas with malignant tumors.
THE B-CURE LASER VET THERAPY DEVICE
Clinical soft laser power – in a light, portable, rechargeable and user friendly medical device, for the rapid, non-invasive and efficient treatment of orthopedic problems, pain, wounds and inflammation. The world’s first portable soft laser device with healing power equal to that of full-sized, stationary, expensive soft-laser machines used only in veterinary hospitals and superior care facilities.
THE B-CURE VET’S HIGH-QUALITY FEATURES
- PAIN RELIEF
- REDUCE INFECTION
- SHORTEN RECUPERATION TIME
- DRUG-FREE TREATMENT
- NONINVASIVE TECHNOLOGY
- ENHANCE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- Accelerates healing and treats pain - proven results for pain relief and healing acceleration for orthopedic conditions, dental problems, and skin conditions.
- Easy and safe for home use.
- High energy level – high efficacy.
- Faster return to happy tail wagging
- Proven results for pain relief and healing acceleration.
TREAT YOUR PET GENTLY and NON-INVASIVELY!
LESSEN HEALTH and MEDICAL ISSUES INVOLVING
- Joint and muscle pain
- Nerve damage
The B-CURE LASER VET will not harm you or your pet!
THE B-CURE LASER VET IS USEFUL for: Musculoskeletal conditions: hip dysplasia, back pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis/osis ), tendinopathy, joint disorders, and muscle pain. Dental problems.Skin conditions: lick granuloma, hot spots, feline acne, post-surgical scars and wounds, and infected and non-healing wounds.Acupuncture stimulation/trigger points.Neurological deficits: cranial nerve paralysis, peripheral nerve paralysis and spinal injury.
MULTIPLE HEALTH-MINDED APPLICATIONS FOR PETS
A Breakthrough Development in At-Home Animal Treatment
By using the B-CURE LASER VET up to 6 minutes twice a day, you can treat your pet whenever there is pain, injury, or a skin disorder, providing the animal with a healthier, high-quality lifestyle.
Use the B-CURE LASER VET on dogs, cats, horses, cows, etc
EASY TO USE IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME!
THE B-CURE LASER VET ALLEVIATES PAIN, HEALS WOUNDS, & ACCELERATES HEALING NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS
Use the B-CURE LASER VET on all types of animals such as DOGS, CATS, HORSES, COWS, and MORE!
- The B-CURE LASER VET will become your go-to device for your beloved pet.
USE THE B-CURE LASER VET ANYWHERE!
This compact, lightweight laser beam product is rechargeable!
SIMPLE TO USE INSTRUCTIONS: Use it at home by simply turning it on, setting the timer, and applying it to the desired area to treat. Its recommended use is 6 minutes 2 times a day per location.
- Turn on the device
- Set the timer (up to 6 minutes per application)
- Apply device to treated area (maximum 2x a day)
- NOTE: Never point the laser at eyes
COMPLETE & RECOMMENDED!
The B-CURE LASER VET is ready to use right out of the box to treat your beloved pet quickly and effectively.
1 Laser – 7.4”x2.7”x1.8” 1 Charger 3 Rechargeable batteries 1 Adapter 1 Manual 1 Gift Box
~ "The B-Cure Laser is very helpful in my clinic. It is easy to use with good owner compliance, and – most importantly – it achieves good results.” ~ Dr. Omri Ziv, DVM MRCVS, Norway.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches; 6.24 Ounces
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required.
- Date First Available : December 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : Biocare Enterprise LTD
- ASIN : B01MTY2GQX
- Customer Reviews:
What happens after the pain and inflammation subside? On acute pain, you could stop the treatment and on chronic pain and inflammation, we recommend that you gradually reduce the treatment to once a day, and complete 30 days, in order to maintain the results and to prevent a recurrence of the pain and/or the inflammation.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to use - we enjoy the time together and he hardly notices I am doing it.
Reduced vet visits and stress on both of you
Portable - take it with you wherever
Even though you are not supposed to, I used it on me and it reduced my pain.
4-6 minutes on the bad places twice or more a day. A pro because you have to sit down without your phone and stuff and love on your animal.
Long life on the battery.
It beeps when it is operating. I don't know why the did that. Maybe so you know it is on and don't have to look at the light.
I do have my cat (17lbs, 16 years old) on glucosamine supplement. This improved his condition on its own but he still "clicked" around the house. Never played. With the laser treatment (both prior vet and this device) he jumps, plays and harasses me for food continuously.
Small footprint. - Would take forever if it is was a big area
My dog had arthritis in his front legs and after 3 weeks of treatments (and some quality time together...) he's much better and you can clearly tell his movement improved and that there is a positive process! His mobility now is much better and seems like the device really relieves his pain.
Easy to use
Looks like the pet enjoy the attention while I'm treating him.
Required patience and 1-2 days of learning and understanding how to use it correctly.