BABADIO Automatic Pet Feeder with Remote Controller and Voice Reminding for Dogs and Cats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Reasonable Feeding Schedule] This feeder can schedule up to 3 meals a day and exact feeding time to minutes. Flexible meal portions from 1 portion to 12 portions per meal ( 1 portion is about 1/6 cup,0.5 oz of dry food ).
- [Detachable for Easy Cleaning] Basic components of this Automatic Pet Feeder are detachable. It's easy to clean and keep the health of your pet.
- [Built in Voice Recorder & Speaker] Record your voice and repeat 3 times to call your pets at the meal time. The feeder needs C-size alkaline batteries 3 pieces and the remote controller needs AAA-size batteries 2 pieces ( all not included, Suggest Amazon brand alkaline battery ) .
- [One Key to Feed] You may occasionally feed your pet at a preferred time ( for example: in evening ), by pressing the [MAN] key at once.
- [Prevent Food Locking and Spills] Built in detection can prevent the food locking. This system can accommodate different shapes dry foods. It don't recommend for moist food, otherwise the food may be stuck in the hole.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1.If you receive a non-English instructions,please contact us,we will send you English instructions and refund $5 as a compensation.
2.The food size can not be over 0.39*0.39 inches( 1cm *1cm) or moist, otherwise the food may be locked in the hole.
3.Suggest Amazon brand alkaline battery and Keep the remote controller away from the feeder after you finish the setting,the life of batteries can be prolonged significantly.
The Babadio Pet Feed is a convenient, automatic feeder that makes it easy to feed your pets on time. Stop worrying about who fed the cat or whether your dog will get fed on time.
Your pet will get just the right amount of food right on time, no matter how busy your daily schedule is.
This fully programmable pet feeder automatically gives your pets each meal based on the portion and schedule you set.
The feeder uses a conveyor belt to dispense food for the best portion control and accuracy. The feeder works with most dry kibble and semi-moist pet foods.
You can customize your pet's meals with flexible portions from to 6 meals per day.The built-in infrared detection can prevent the food locking or spilling and makes dirty in your house.
With portion control and a consistent feeding routine, it's easy to manage your pet's weight or help with weight loss for your overweight pet.
Our 5 stars customer services are here to assist all your issues in 24 hours.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item BABADIO Automatic Pet Feeder with Remote Controller and Voice Reminding for Dogs and Cats
PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed 12-Meal Automatic Feeder
PetSafe Power Adapter for Healthy Pet Simply Feed
OxGord Automatic Electronic Timer Programmable Dog Feeder for Large to Small Dogs
2017 New Petnet SmartFeeder, Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats and Dogs, Works with Amazon Alexa
Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser- 18 Cup
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Won Lane||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.7 x 15 x 11 in||8.7 x 18.54 x 12.36 in||3.74 x 2.13 x 3.31 in||17 x 13 x 7 in||12.6 x 22 x 12.3 in||14.4 x 9.8 x 13.9 in|
Top customer reviews
1. Out of schedule feeding. For example, first feeding is programmed at 7:30am, but actual feeding was at 5:51am and no feeding at programmed time. Clock on remote controller show correct time.
2. Completely stops dispensing food, motor not starting.
Both problems can be solved by power off/on and re-programming. Unfortunately, I won't risk to leave my cats with alone for a long time with this feeder. I'm feeling disappointed.
Once I finally configured it (Ni Hao) the portion size was set as the smallest setting. The feeder proceeds to dispense the entire bank of food. We got this to regulate our cat's weight, not make her more obese. Sent it back.
After 2 weeks i decided I'm gonna have to return it. I come home and see my puppy still hasn't eaten, maybe it's just a faulty system but I'm gonna try something else
1) battery compartment is tight so hard to get the batteries in.
2) power switch is on bottom so if there's food in the feeder you risk dumping it all out when turning on or off (same deal when changing batteries). Can't separate base from food storage bin so need a helper to hold the whole thing together while you tip it so gently. Or hold your breath and turn it upside down and rest it on the top lid while you change batteries.
3) Hopper slope doesn't seem steep enough so food doesn't slide down: the thing needs frequent jiggling (every 4 or 5 meals?) to move food to center of feeder so it falls into bowl.
4) The remote is silly. Seems like technology from the 90's.
5) battery level indicator on remote only, not unit. So it can show full charge( of remote's batteries) but not feed your cats if the feeder's out of batteries.
6) When batteries get low, starts feeding randomly, not as programmed.
7) removing the bowl for cleaning requires tipping or lifting unit which can dump cat food everywhere if not done when empty.
8) no plug-in option
9) hopper started squeaking on operation after 2nd week of use.
Also, so you know US measurements: you can feed up to three times and 10 portions per time. Each portion (upon measuring) is .125 cups, so you can do up to 1.25 cups of food per feeding. This is great for cats, but I don't know about dogs. I use Royal Cannin food for cats. Maybe it measures different with smaller food (most likely) this food is 5mm x 2mm.
Zero problems with this feeder. It's about the size of a small coffee maker and doesn't take up a lot of space.
The portion size is perfect, we use Merrick Whole Earth Farms kibble which is small sized. Set for three daily feedings.
Super easy set up, I opted to not record a voice message because I thought it was silly. Just know the our feeder came with a pre-recorded message in Chinese that plays right before the food dispenses. During the first week we woke up thinking someone was in our house (5:00 am feeding time)because we heard a voice and then the food sliding down the hopper..lol
Our cats are not interested in knocking the lid off to get into more food but a couple of strips of painters tape is enough to secure it.
Would definitely recommend this feeder.
*Update on the second one of these that we purchased: it stopped working after 5 months! Do not purchase this!