Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Green/Yellow|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,770 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,134 reviews
on December 26, 2014
It's easy to clean.
review image
on March 27, 2017
These are extremely cute, sturdy, and so easy to clean. They lay flat on the baby, so they work well for keeping food off of baby's clothes (for the most part). I had trouble with food around the neck because you don't want it to be on too tight and so you end up with some food around the collar area. Still, they do quite well with keeping food off or things.

The biggest downside that I've encountered with these is that my daughter hates them. She tugs at them. Gets upset when I put them on her. And, well, that does not put her in the right frame of mind for actually eating.

That said, I ordered these because some list I read online said that cloth bibs were basically useless and these are the way to go. I stopped using them after a few uses and have stuck to cloth bibs since and they do a great job. I do have to wash them and baby food stains massively, but I've found that tossing the cloth bibs into a basin of warm water with Dreft in it eliminates the food stains. (Others I've spoken with have just been okay with stains since they're bibs and that's what they're for.)
on March 12, 2017
I like these bibs because they're great at catching liquids. It a must for when your child eats soup or cereal with milk. However they are very rigid and doesn't give (bend) like other ones I have tried. I prefer Teeny Tiny Paws food catcher bibs to these ones. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't seem to sell them anymore. They were flexible but still caught food and held liquids just as well. Flexibility matters when your kid is trying to lean forward and the bib presses up against the table. These ones just get shoved under the table because it's so rigid, while the flexible ones just bend. The Teeny Tiny Paws ones also have a longer "chain" that goes around the neck so my kids are able to put it on themselves rather than me having to help them with it.
on June 3, 2016
My daughter is 2 and seems to not like these bibs. They are a hard plastic that is awkward when placing her in the high chair. If you adjust it so that it's lower to catch food then there's a gap near the neck. The plastic is not that flexible so it seems to make her uncomfortable when the high chair tray is pushed closest to her body. She always rips the bib off herself. Although they're easy to clean, they don't transport well since they're not flexible and can't be easily squished into a diaper bag. These would probably be better suited for infants and babies under 2 that are just starting to eat solid foods and can't take their bib off themselves.
on March 3, 2017
I LOVE these bibs! They are seriously the only bibs you need. Get a couple cute bibs for pictures but get these for every day. I had cloth bibs. Food stuck to them so bad and he had to have a new bib for every meal. These are so easy to wash off and you can air dry between meals or wipe dry if you need it faster. I have two and that's it. Plus that little pocket catches everything he drops saving me time changing and washing pants. They can fold up for traveling. Some babies may not be comfortable in them but my baby loved them. Would definitely recommend!
on March 2, 2016
Up till now we were just using cloth napkins or thin, PUL coated bibs for our toddler. When the napkins were constantly crusty and adding to our laundry and the PUL on the thin bibs was torn and not waterproof anymore I knew it was time to order these serious, sturdy, waterproof, quick-drying bibs complete with large pockets to catch all the drips of creamy wheat cereal, oatmeal, and chunks of scrambled eggs. I ordered blue and orange because we have a girl now but are expecting another baby and will not know the gender until we see him/her in just 6 weeks! I like the vibrant gender-neutral colors. I don't love the fact that the brand name is posted on the front and center but the bear is really cute and our daughter loves to look at it and talk about it. I like the easy and adjustable strap that goes around the neck but be careful not to crimp Baby's hair in the contraption when you put it on!
on June 22, 2017
These are the best bibs out there. I initially resisted buying them because I thought they'd be too heavy and bulky on my 2 year old (who is a hugely messy eater), but they are actually very light and he doesn't mind wearing them at all. They are easy to put on and clean, dry fast after a rinse, and best of all, they catch every bit of food. The only family member who isn't thrilled with this purchase is the dog, because he doesn't have any more scraps to snack on around the high chair.
on October 7, 2014
Another must have baby item. Great for eating everything from noodle soups to yogurt. Makes cleaning up easier. I even try to remember to bring it with me when we go out to eat. I have the oxotot foldable one but I still like this one better, its easier to clean. Doesn't soak through. Buy it when it goes on sale. I have three of these and have used it on both my 9 mos old and my 2 year old. Its not so comfortable for my 9 mos old since he's so squirmy so I use the oxotot one for him with a normal bib under it (the oxotot one soaks through sometimes). My 2 year old (almost 3) has used it since he's been off of baby food. I think thats a good rule of thumb. Old enough for "normal" food, old enough to use this bib. Just be aware, your kid may start hiding food he doesn't like in the bib.
on July 24, 2017
BEST BIBS EVER. No, seriously, ditch the cloth bibs and get these. When my daughter started feeding herself, we decided to buy these and they have worked so well. The bottom has a nice food catcher so she no longer ends up with a pile of food in her lap. Then they are super easy to clean. I sometimes will handwash them in between meals, but most of the time, I throw them in the dishwasher. Super easy to use, and less mess for everyone!
on November 3, 2011
There are lots of things about this bib that I love, but if my 7 month-old could talk, she'd tell you to trash this thing. Whenever I put it on her, she gets totally agitated (some of this is within reason), but thankfully, once she's distracted with a spoonful of yummy goodness headed toward her mouth, she gets over the fact that she's sporting this bib. Well, too bad, anyway. I'm the one writing the review. She can write her own when she's big enough.

Pros:
- So easy to wash. I don't put it in the dishwasher because it's never convenient having only one bib. I give it a rinse in hot water right after my baby is done eating and hang it on the drying rack. There you go--ready for the next meal. If I get lazy and the food crusts on, a quick scrub with a sponge and dish soap does the trick.
- Does a great job catching all food and liquid (within reason). As long as your baby sits straight and keeps her face forward while eating/drinking, you should be golden.
- Small size works well for small babies. My baby is petite and this bib does allow her to move her arms well enough to self-feed. We started solids at four months and she's always done fine with the size of it. It's also convenient for taking on-the-go.
- Durable. I can foresee this bib making it through the use and abuse of several children.

Cons:
- I can't stand the fastening mechanism. It's really easy to get hair caught in there and it's awkward at best to fasten around a practically nonexistent neck (come on, a lot of babies don't have much of a neck). I guess for the material, it's hard to think of something that would work much better, so I try not to hold this against the bib too much. This reason, I believe, is also the primary reason my daughter does not like the bib. It's uncomfortable around the neck and fastening it requires more fiddling than she's willing to tolerate.
- Someone mentioned it doesn't work great with the Fisher Price booster seat, which I use and have found to be a minimal inconvenience. I foresee this being an issue with just about any booster seat with a tray, though. Unless the tray is going to sit very far away from the child, it's inevitable, I believe. The good news is that when the child gets taller, there should be enough clearance between the bib and the food tray.

Edit: My "baby" is now 19 months and I still use this bib ALL the time. She stopped being so picky about wearing it and because she's a super-clean eater, she often picks food out of the scoop part that she dropped and eats it. Also has saved us from extra outfit changes on days when she thought spitting out her milk was funny. I think this bib alone has saved tons of food from touching my floor.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse