Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

BABYBJORN Soft Bib, Green/Yellow, 2 Pack
Color: Green/Yellow|Change

on December 17, 2017
PROS:
- Good quality
_ Serves the purpose- catches everything that falls out of the mouth!
- We bought it for a plane ride, where we don't use a table so it works great.
CONS:
- I agree with other reviewers. It is hard so it feels very uncomfortable when seating on the high chair. Our son cannot get closer to the table.
I think this bib would work great with older kids (2+) that are a little stronger- to push against the table with the bib on so they can get closer (not an infant who has just started eating solids).
- If your child does not like to have bibs put on them, the strap makes the struggle harder, because you have to get it in the right spot, it's a snap on so If the child is moving it is hard to put it in the right place. If it was just velcro it would be faster.
on June 3, 2016
My daughter is 2 and seems to not like these bibs. They are a hard plastic that is awkward when placing her in the high chair. If you adjust it so that it's lower to catch food then there's a gap near the neck. The plastic is not that flexible so it seems to make her uncomfortable when the high chair tray is pushed closest to her body. She always rips the bib off herself. Although they're easy to clean, they don't transport well since they're not flexible and can't be easily squished into a diaper bag. These would probably be better suited for infants and babies under 2 that are just starting to eat solid foods and can't take their bib off themselves.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Before I had a kid it seemed like everyone had this bib so I automatically bought this without considering anything else when my baby started solid. And now I don't know why the hype... It is nice that it has the pocket and it is easy to clean. But my baby looks very uncomfortable with this on, the white neck part easily got stained with carrots and doesn't come off... And my baby pulls and takes this off really easily, so I'm busy preventing him from taking it off and putting the bib back on half of the feeding time.
on January 10, 2018
My sister highly recommended these bibs, so when it came time to start feeding my little guy solids I went and ordered these. Very satisfied with the product. Love how I can easily wash it and have it ready for his next feeding. Other reviewers mentioned how the buttom pocket part made it "look" uncomfortable when in a highchair and I can see how it could be for some but my son doesn't mind and his highchair reclines so for right now it doesn't effect him. He sees the bib and starts smiling knowing he's about to get something yummy and I'm happy I won't have to change his clothes afterwards!
review image
on March 3, 2017
I LOVE these bibs! They are seriously the only bibs you need. Get a couple cute bibs for pictures but get these for every day. I had cloth bibs. Food stuck to them so bad and he had to have a new bib for every meal. These are so easy to wash off and you can air dry between meals or wipe dry if you need it faster. I have two and that's it. Plus that little pocket catches everything he drops saving me time changing and washing pants. They can fold up for traveling. Some babies may not be comfortable in them but my baby loved them. Would definitely recommend!
on October 7, 2014
Another must have baby item. Great for eating everything from noodle soups to yogurt. Makes cleaning up easier. I even try to remember to bring it with me when we go out to eat. I have the oxotot foldable one but I still like this one better, its easier to clean. Doesn't soak through. Buy it when it goes on sale. I have three of these and have used it on both my 9 mos old and my 2 year old. Its not so comfortable for my 9 mos old since he's so squirmy so I use the oxotot one for him with a normal bib under it (the oxotot one soaks through sometimes). My 2 year old (almost 3) has used it since he's been off of baby food. I think thats a good rule of thumb. Old enough for "normal" food, old enough to use this bib. Just be aware, your kid may start hiding food he doesn't like in the bib.
on December 27, 2017
These are a good quality bib but I am a bit disappointed that they are incredibly stiff. The item is described as being a “soft bib”. They are not soft at all. My 11 month old has a difficult time reaching her food with it on because I can not slide her tray close enough to her due to the large, stiff, pocket. Due to the poor description and stiffness, I am giving 3 stars. These would probably work better for older toddlers.

The are easy to clean and I love that I can toss in the dishwasher. They are also a great quality. They would last a long time, I’m sure. However, I will be returning for a softer more flexible bib.
review image
on March 2, 2016
Up till now we were just using cloth napkins or thin, PUL coated bibs for our toddler. When the napkins were constantly crusty and adding to our laundry and the PUL on the thin bibs was torn and not waterproof anymore I knew it was time to order these serious, sturdy, waterproof, quick-drying bibs complete with large pockets to catch all the drips of creamy wheat cereal, oatmeal, and chunks of scrambled eggs. I ordered blue and orange because we have a girl now but are expecting another baby and will not know the gender until we see him/her in just 6 weeks! I like the vibrant gender-neutral colors. I don't love the fact that the brand name is posted on the front and center but the bear is really cute and our daughter loves to look at it and talk about it. I like the easy and adjustable strap that goes around the neck but be careful not to crimp Baby's hair in the contraption when you put it on!
on June 22, 2017
These are the best bibs out there. I initially resisted buying them because I thought they'd be too heavy and bulky on my 2 year old (who is a hugely messy eater), but they are actually very light and he doesn't mind wearing them at all. They are easy to put on and clean, dry fast after a rinse, and best of all, they catch every bit of food. The only family member who isn't thrilled with this purchase is the dog, because he doesn't have any more scraps to snack on around the high chair.
on November 29, 2017
I imagine if we had a bigger booster seat/highchair these might be really nice. The pocket part is a bit too wide for my daughter to wear in her booster seat with the tray on properly. When I tried letting her wear it without the tray she kept leaning forward and making the top press into her throat so I took the bib back off. I ended up getting a long sleeve bib to use for now which I really like.