|Item model number||058028US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer - White/Black
- Comfortable and secure seating; ergonomic design helps your child sit correctly
- Easy for the child; When it's time to go, your child can easily put on and remove the toilet trainer on his or her own
- Flexible use; The toilet trainer only needs to be adjusted once to fit your toilet seat
- Easy to clean and the inward sloping splashguard prevents spills outside the toilet.Dimensions: 11.5 x 14 x 3.5 in/29 x 36 x 9 cm.A practical handle makes the toilet trainer easy to put away when not in use
- The toilet training seat is easy to clean. Simply wipe clean or rinse under running water. Then hang it from its practical handle until it’s needed again
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer
Adjustable seat to fit your toilet.
The BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer: a potty training must-have.
Keeping babies close to your heart since 1961
- Practical Design
- Premium Quality
- Highest Safety Standards
- Quality Fabrics
A rule of thumb for potty training is to make it easy for kids.
The BabyBjörn kids bathroom essentials help your kid to progress from using a diaper to a potty to a toilet seat. With our kids bathroom products – potties, toilet trainers and step stools – potty training will be safe and comfortable.
- Comfortable and safe to sit on
- Easy for the child to put on and take off
- Adjustable and fits most toilets
- The splashguard of the toilet trainer prevents spills
- Made of BPA-free plastic
Sturdy, comfortable and secure
Easy for your child to use
The lightweight toilet trainer is easy for your child to put on or take off without assistance. The toilet trainer can then simply be hung up by the practical handle on the back. Older children can easily sit down on the toilet trainer unaided thanks to the clever design. However, you should always help your child to climb up and down from the seat until it is safe for the child to do so alone.
Adjusts to fit most toilets
The Toilet Trainer features an adjustable dial that provides a secure fit on most toilets. You only need to adjust once. After that, it will safely rest on the toilet seat every time. If you want to take the toilet trainer with you, it can be easily adjusted to fit onto another toilet.
The inbuilt, inward-facing splashguard of the toilet trainer will prevent spills, which will increase your child’s confidence and minimize cleaning after each trip to the toilet. For those family members who don't require the training seat, the Toilet Trainer has a convenient, built in handle that makes it easy to remove and replace. The soft edges of the Toilet Trainer are easy to clean with a wipe or by running under hot water.
Safe and tested materials
All BabyBjörn Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to us!
Explore the full BabyBjörn bathroom products
BabyBjörn Potty Chair
The Potty Chair is ideal for times when your child wants to sit on the potty for longer thanks to its sturdy and ergonomic design with smooth edges providing your child with maximum comfort. It has a high backrest and the comfortable armrests mean that your child can just sit back and relax.
BabyBjörn Smart Potty
The Smart Potty is ergonomically designed with soft lines to provide your child with maximum comfort. The smooth, rounded edges of the potty and inner potty won’t pinch their skin. There is plenty of room for the legs, making it easier to sit down and stand up. The rubber edging along the bottom ensures that the potty rests firmly on the floor without sliding about.
BabyBjörn Step Stool
The Step Stool provides comfort and security for both kids and parents, thanks to its two non-slip surfaces. The bottom of the stool features strong, firmly-attached rubber feet that ensure the stool won't slide on the floor while someone is standing on it. The top of the stool also features a non-slip rubber surface that provides traction for children to stand safely and confidently.
Compare with similar items
A Friendly Seat For Easy Toilet Training
A child is more likely to use a big-person toilet if he or she feels comfortable doing so, and the Toilet Trainer is designed to achieve this. Making kids feel safe and at ease, the trainer's soft, ergonomic shape provides a comfortable seat without any sharp angles. However, always help your child climb on and off the toilet trainer until it is safe for the child to do it on his or her own. The contoured curves also make it easy for kids to get on and off the toilet by themselves, helping them feel independent. To encourage this independence, a perfect accompaniment to the BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer is the BabyBjörn Safe Step. Another key design feature of the Toilet Trainer is its opening, which is wide enough for parents to help kids wipe, but small enough to prevent a child from slipping through.
Fits Toilets Of All Sizes
No matter how large or small the toilet is, the BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer will fit. The trainer features an adjustable dial that adapts it to toilets of all sizes. The bottom of the trainer has a soft rubber edge and adjustable wings, both of which ensure that it stays in place securely and doesn't slide under little bottoms.
Minimizes Messes With Built-In Splash Guard
The BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer makes for hassle free cleaning for parents and caregivers. An integrated, angled splash guard helps prevent kids from making messes outside of the toilet. This splash proof feature translates to fewer accidents for kids, which in turn builds their confidence and makes them feel secure about using the full size toilet again and again.
For those family members who don't require the training seat, the Toilet Trainer has a convenient, built in handle that makes it easy to remove and replace. It is easily cleaned with hot water. Like all BabyBjörn designed products, the Toilet Trainer has a distinctive style.
Quick Facts About The BabyBjörn Toilet Trainer
- Ages: 2 to 6
- Warranty: 2 Year Express Warranty
- Helps potty training kids use a full size toilet
Non returnable due to personal nature of item.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 key features that worked for my situation:
1) The seat and splashguard are integrated making it easy to clean.
2) No slip design. Fits fine on my round toilet seats, though the elongated shape may be challenging for slightly shorter round seats.
3) Splashguard is high enough for boys. My son is slightly above average height for his age-- if he sits too close, it certainly leads to splashing. However, I can position him just slightly back of center and it solves the problem totally.
Things I'd change:
1) A more durable hanging loop. The 2nd seat I purchased through Amazon Warehouse Deals arrived with the loop broken out of the box. The rubber should be thicker or made of the same plastic as the seat.
2) Make the splash guard a bit higher. Even though I found a sweet spot for positioning my son, it would be nice not to have to think about it.
3) Add grab handles. The seat is narrow enough on my round toilets for my son to set his hands down on the main seat, might make things a bit more comfortable.
Lastly, the shape of the seat appears to be far more ergonomic than a flat rounded shape. I was slightly concerned the seat wasn't padded, but my son hasn't had an issue with it.
Shockingly, my daughter was able to put the seat onto the toilet all on her own the first time we used it! Right then and there I was sold.
But to get down to the details, this seat checked the areas of need, which were:
1. Easy fit on my Western brand toilet (a bit more oblong than circular)
2. Secure placement for my little one’s bum. No slipping and sliding
3. Not and overly colorful eyesore
4. Bonus: has a hanging feature for easy storage
Check, check, check, check! I’m usually all over new products and brands, but this time I’m glad I went with the babybjorn.. not only was it reasonably priced, but it has proven to be a reliable product.
Top international reviews
You can feel the quality of the plastic and the fact that it has no nooks for germs to hide is fantastic. It's adjustable to fit snugly on top of the regular toilet seat and has a sturdy handle that can probably be used to hang it (although we just lean it on the wall).
Edit: Still holding up beautifully years later through 3 boys.
My only disappointment is that the guard at the front is a little too low and so we have had many "accidents" where streams of pee make it over the top.
my son doesnt slip around like all the other seats I have tried. and it seems comfy on his bum (all others I tried left imprints in his bum) I highly recommend this seat to anyone.