Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 23, 2017
I remember having these when I was a kid and was stoked to buy these for my daughter now that she is baby doll obsessed :) Initially I was a tad hesitant because I find the design a little hokey, but ordered them anyways because the price is unbeatable. I was excited to find that the design is actually just a plastic sleeve on the outside of the bottles. I was able to snip the edge with a pair of scissors and then easily unwrap them to reveal plain bottles. These were a big hit with my toddler, and to my surprise, my husband :) He had to inspect them to figure out how they worked. Apparently he didn't have these when he was a kid ;)
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on December 26, 2017
Our old baby bottle toys broke. They were very small. These ones are quite a bit bigger and they seem really durable.

My youngest, 20 months old/almost 2, still puts toys in her mouth. She kept trying to chew on the fake nipple of these bottles. I expected some paint to chip or it to look worse. But after a few days of that there are absolutely NO signs of wear! I’m very impressed.

We got a furreal tiger for. Christmas, Fingerlings Monkey, Dolls, and Trolls. Each of them work great with the bottles 😂
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on May 30, 2016
Awww remember these from when you were a kid? They haven't changed much, and that is a good thing. These bottles are actually very good quality, liquid has lots of movement and "disappears" with a simple upside down flick of the wrist. My toddler is obsessed with these and fees juice and milk to everything from Snoopy to baby dolls to my husband. They have really brought out her nurturing side. These are one of the few toys I would he to replace right away if they get lost or broken, as they are an absolute favorite.
on January 25, 2018
I purchased a set of these for my daughter for christmas because she has really gotten into baby dolls and they were such a huge hit! They go everywhere that her doll goes and I love that the fluids disappear as if they were actually drinking the bottles. I am planning on ordering a couple more just to have around the house!!
on August 20, 2017
Purchased about a month ago, everything seemed fine. Never really noticed an active leak, but obviously now both bottles have gone down by about 1/4. I mean, I wasn't expecting amazing quality, but still extremely disappointed.
review image
on August 20, 2017
I bought these for my 2-year old granddaughter who has an interest in playing with her baby dolls. She is fascinated with these cute little bottles.
on July 6, 2012
My 13 month old daughter loves, loves, LOVES these bottles. She "feeds" them to her babies, stuffed animals, her brother, me, her daddy, the cat, and anything or anyone else willing to play along. My only beef about them is the designs on the outside rubbed off within a few days. How dumb is that? Either put the design on the bottle properly or don't do it at all. So, neither bottle has designs on it anymore. Really, not a big deal, it doesn't cut down on how much she loves these, just a minor annoyance. The bottles are wrapped in a thick plastic and the plastic has the designs on it. I don't know why they didn't just print something more permanent on the bottle itself. Anyhow, they serve their purpose and do work like they are supposed to, making it look like the liquid is being consumed. Bottoms up!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.