Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 26, 2017
Our old baby bottle toys broke. They were very small. These ones are quite a bit bigger and they seem really durable.

My youngest, 20 months old/almost 2, still puts toys in her mouth. She kept trying to chew on the fake nipple of these bottles. I expected some paint to chip or it to look worse. But after a few days of that there are absolutely NO signs of wear! I’m very impressed.

We got a furreal tiger for. Christmas, Fingerlings Monkey, Dolls, and Trolls. Each of them work great with the bottles 😂
on December 20, 2017
I wanted to find the baby bottles of old I grew up playing with without paying an arm and a leg. These are perfect. My daughter has had them for months, and still no loss of liquid.
on December 26, 2017
These have been dropped and played with but still are holding up well. They don’t ‘empty’ as slowly as the ones from my childhood, but that’s ok. That means when I’m olaying with the kid and their baby it isn’t forever before the ‘baby’ is finished and can be burped and put to bed.
on September 29, 2017
Just like I remembered them. My granddaughter enjoys adding these to her care articles for her baby doll. As with generations before, she marvels at where the liquid went. (3 years old).
on November 23, 2015
These are cute little bottles. Perfect for pretend play for my daughter. They remind me of the ones when I was growing up. They are going in my daughters Christmas stocking so, I haven't opened yet. I think they would be perfect for just about any size doll, or child's little hands. Hopefully they won't leak, like others have said, but once opened I think I might try to seal them with crazy glue or something translucent.
on October 2, 2017
These will be perfect to go with the step2 nursery set I bought my 2 year old granddaughter arrived on time in excellent packing very pleased with my purchase
on June 13, 2017
The kids love these for their baby dolls. both have magic disappearing milk or juice and cute little pictures on them.
on July 26, 2017
I can't believe they still make these!! I had these when I was a child! I'm so happy I found them for my daughter! They work great!!
on December 28, 2017
These r very well made. Thick plastic!! They work well. My 2 year old loves feeding her baby doll with them
on August 4, 2017
My toddler loves these for her baby! They're just like I remember from when I was young. ~magic~
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.