Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Toysmith My Sweet Baby Magic Baby Bottles
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 9, 2016
I was a little disappointed when I opened the box because of how tiny they were BUT they made up for it on how they make the glug glug sound as if it was being drank. I saw some today at WM that were not nearly as nice as these ones. The design on them are a bit outdated, but otherwise pretty great! My son is going to love feeding his baby's with these.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on October 25, 2016
Orange bottle started leaking within 5 minutes of gentle play. Would not recommend. Also, unfortunately these are not returnable. Disappointing.
on August 22, 2017
Not sure if it came or the kids overtime but the plastic hangs off a bit at the bottom wish it would be shorter so the kids would never even be able to maybe bite the design off but overall its a nice bottle when you tilt it the milk or juice "disappears"
on September 26, 2017
Reminded me of the play bottles my daughter used as a child, and now my granddaughter uses from this purchase. Works as expected and she loves that she is feeding her babies well (as the liquid magically disappears). Recommend.
on July 28, 2016
I bought these along with a baby for my two year old grand daughter for a Christmas gift. I used to have the same style baby bottles when I was a little kid and loved watching the baby "drink" the juice/milk. I thought my grand daughter would love them as well. And, she did. She loved that it actually looked like the baby was drinking from the bottle and of course had to try it herself, walking around the house pretending to drink. For the price, these were a great purchase. They kept my grand daughter busy all day either feeding her baby or drinking the bottles herself!!
Classic baby bottle toy reinvented.

One milk and one juice disappears with feeding and reappears when upright. No leakage. Just the right size for little ones.
on July 7, 2017
It's fun to watch the milk/juice disappearing into the tip of the bottle as you tilt the bottle. My daughter likes giving her dolls some drinks. Smart design. Quality is good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.