BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Toysmith My Sweet Baby Magic Baby Bottles
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on October 25, 2016
Orange bottle started leaking within 5 minutes of gentle play. Would not recommend. Also, unfortunately these are not returnable. Disappointing.
on August 22, 2017
Not sure if it came or the kids overtime but the plastic hangs off a bit at the bottom wish it would be shorter so the kids would never even be able to maybe bite the design off but overall its a nice bottle when you tilt it the milk or juice "disappears"
on September 26, 2017
Reminded me of the play bottles my daughter used as a child, and now my granddaughter uses from this purchase. Works as expected and she loves that she is feeding her babies well (as the liquid magically disappears). Recommend.
on November 12, 2016
Still in the packaging and the contents of the white bottle seem to have spilled out and dried up and now it's empty.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.
on July 28, 2016
I bought these along with a baby for my two year old grand daughter for a Christmas gift. I used to have the same style baby bottles when I was a little kid and loved watching the baby "drink" the juice/milk. I thought my grand daughter would love them as well. And, she did. She loved that it actually looked like the baby was drinking from the bottle and of course had to try it herself, walking around the house pretending to drink. For the price, these were a great purchase. They kept my grand daughter busy all day either feeding her baby or drinking the bottles herself!!
Classic baby bottle toy reinvented.

One milk and one juice disappears with feeding and reappears when upright. No leakage. Just the right size for little ones.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.