Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 905 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 957 reviews
on December 9, 2016
I was a little disappointed when I opened the box because of how tiny they were BUT they made up for it on how they make the glug glug sound as if it was being drank. I saw some today at WM that were not nearly as nice as these ones. The design on them are a bit outdated, but otherwise pretty great! My son is going to love feeding his baby's with these.
review image review image review image
on March 30, 2016
The Milk Bottle arrived LEAKING and no returns.
review image
on December 23, 2010
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
on September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.
0Comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2015
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on July 9, 2015
My little sister adored these bottles for the doll she received for Christmas. She would always get one of her old bottles and fill it with water and make a mess with it, but now she is happy and my mom is also happy she doesn't have to wash her doll too often :). A lot of reviews stated that the bottles leak, but trust me, from my personal experience, these bottles stood up to several beatings. They have been flung across the room to walls from my little sister's temper tantrums and haven't leaked one drip. This was a good buy and I reccommend you buy this over the expensive $20 ones that don't even dissapear.
Classic baby bottle toy reinvented.

One milk and one juice disappears with feeding and reappears when upright. No leakage. Just the right size for little ones.
on December 21, 2015
Works great. I bought a similar one from the dollar store but it seemed to just bubble a lot without the liquid disappearing quickly. With these, you flip them over and they begin to "drain" as expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.