Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2017
Just like I remembered them. My granddaughter enjoys adding these to her care articles for her baby doll. As with generations before, she marvels at where the liquid went. (3 years old).
on November 22, 2017
I love the 'magic' of the fluid inside the bottles, adds another element of play to my children's pretending to feed the baby.
on November 23, 2015
These are cute little bottles. Perfect for pretend play for my daughter. They remind me of the ones when I was growing up. They are going in my daughters Christmas stocking so, I haven't opened yet. I think they would be perfect for just about any size doll, or child's little hands. Hopefully they won't leak, like others have said, but once opened I think I might try to seal them with crazy glue or something translucent.
on October 2, 2017
These will be perfect to go with the step2 nursery set I bought my 2 year old granddaughter arrived on time in excellent packing very pleased with my purchase
on June 13, 2017
The kids love these for their baby dolls. both have magic disappearing milk or juice and cute little pictures on them.
on July 26, 2017
I can't believe they still make these!! I had these when I was a child! I'm so happy I found them for my daughter! They work great!!
on August 4, 2017
My toddler loves these for her baby! They're just like I remember from when I was young. ~magic~
on December 13, 2016
Was leaking when we received it.
on May 22, 2017
Cute. They do have some plastic wrap around the outside to give the design. If your child picks it off, it will just be a clear bottle.
on November 23, 2016
Can't believe they still even make these! I had a similar set when I was a very little girl (in the mid-80s, to give some perspective), so when I stumbled across these bottles I just had to purchase them for my daughter. The OJ "disappears" way faster than the milk, but that's just my observant adult talking -- these bottle appear study and well-made, and I think any little girl who loves dolls would appreciate these as an accessory.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.